Home Community General Randoms
Randoms
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-27-10
Founder: Rurik Lyutsifer - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 3498
Just a bit of a mixture of the random little dearies that we all cherish and love =D This is just a spot for everyone to put up ones that made them laugh, or ones that they reall loved in general (maybe they were well written or the story was great etc.)

the granny who conquered the world by marceline the vampire queen reviews
three not-so-innocent children are facing a dreadful peril, and they haven't even had breakfast. with the help of a vegetarian vampire, an overweight siamese cat and unusually stylish arch-villain miranda goth, the mismatched group sets off to fetch back their grandmother and save the planet from her evil schemes. but will they make it in time?
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,767 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/12/2013 - Published: 9/7/2010
Jokes of a Laughing Jester by Kosmikaos reviews
...I don't know either.
Poetry: General - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 332 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Complete
Stop Smiling by Moonlight Serenade reviews
1- There's a hoard of smooth skinned, constantly smiling people running around. 2- They're zombies. 3- Adam was so not ready for this. Humorous vignette about the end of the world
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,748 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/9/2010 - Complete
Arialla's Attic by MinstrelOfSarcasm reviews
Arialla has just moved into a new house and has discovered something horrible hidden within a Diary. Short Story- needs reviews in order to expand
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,268 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Complete
Wake Up In The Morning And I Raise My Weary Head by Rurik Lyutsifer
My response to the box challenge on the writers of wonder forum. Features Timothy Winter Now seventeen finds a way to get his brother on his parents bad side, witht he help of a fabulous cardboard box. But will it all go horribly worng?
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,298 - Published: 11/23/2010 - Complete
Can You Cry Underwater? by Fair Charlotte reviews
Its so tragic its funny. Written by me and a friend in year 9.
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Parody/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 75 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/31/2010 - Complete
Zombie by Insanity Streak reviews
Something I wrote recently. I hope you like it. R/R please :
Poetry: General - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 68 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/20/2010 - Complete
Benedikt by Rurik Lyutsifer reviews
The story of a mentally unstable teenager, left to survive in an abandoned town.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,310 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/20/2010 - Complete
Henry VIII's Confession of Love Take Six by Silverwolf91 reviews
King Henry VIII writes a heartfelt poem to all six of his wives. Honesty is certainly a virtue...
Poetry: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 527 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Complete
The Time Jimmy Realised he was Gay by Channel 7 reviews
I came up with the idea of the poem while swimming at the gym ? Read on to see how Jimmy realised.
Poetry: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 348 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/26/2010