Home Community Fiction General Recognition Deserved!
Recognition Deserved!
Follow .
Focus: Fiction General, Since: 04-11-10
Founder: Marie Berden - Stories: 9 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 3146
I've noticed a lot of General stories don't get a lot of reviews. This is for those who should! Please review! Also, I need staff and/or stories, so message me!

Mental Picture by MineBear reviews
I was simply curious why you would stop at this particular painting.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 750 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/3/2011 - Complete
Creatures of the Night: The Miami WereBat by Tessandra reviews
"So - you're a vampire." "No, I'm a were-bat. What is wrong with you people? Does everything with wings have to be a bloody, arrogant, vamp" The romance of a fascinated young girl and an irritated were-bat. One Shot.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,146 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/11/2006 - Published: 12/3/2005
That inexplicable feeling by Fiathel reviews
A story about how difficult life can be when you lose the one you care about the most.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 711 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Complete
Untitled by Phantasmagasm reviews
Andie explores her past while trying to cope with the devastation of her future. Short story. Rated T for content matter and language.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,579 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 5/26/2010 - Complete
Red by PacificTwist reviews
The Lipstick, the panties, the dreams, and especially the nightmares. If they had not been red, it all could have been beautiful.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,521 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/9/2009 - Complete
Feathered by In.the.Wardrobe reviews
[oneshot] 'And the wings that carried him to freedom, carried him to death.'
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/1/2007 - Complete
The Crosswalk by CrystalSaffron reviews
There are so many reasons to step foward, so many to step back. And then there's reasons not to step foward at all...What will you choose?
Fiction: General - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 802 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/31/2007 - Complete
LIFE IS FULL OF CHOICES by Jonathan Urban reviews
A tale of regret and catharsis
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 798 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/9/2000 - Complete