Home Community Fiction Romance Recommended Slash
Recommended Slash
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 02-02-12
Founder: Tinyyellowboxes - Stories: 26 - Followers: 6 - id: 3982
These are the slash stories that I recommend to anyone who needs/wants a good read. Of course this entails the "classics" (whether you think they're over-rated or under-rated), some of the more obscure (I'm working on that), some of the 'just right'. However, in the end, it all comes down personal opinion, but I do think there is something in here that everyone would agree is well done and fall in love with.

Non-Fictionpress Stories I recommend (take out the spaces):
www. smashwords .com/books/view/27

Sissy and Buddy and the Whole Nine Yards by plumblossom reviews
Lars wasn't difficult. Under pressure to get married, he found a nice wife who was also gay. It should have been easy. But she brought along her smirking brother as a kind of dowry - now that was difficult. Slash, and a very weird family, if you care-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 28,904 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 5/31/2011 - Published: 11/7/2008 - Complete
Leviathan! by RoughDraftHero reviews
Leviathan has always been apathetic about this whole supervillian business. However, to impress his older brother, he chooses to make the new superhero in town his arch nemesis. Too bad this hero has a penchant for saving Leviathan! slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 75,070 - Reviews: 818 - Favs: 581 - Follows: 723 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 12/2/2011
Wise China by frenchmartini reviews
All of the key events in Douglas Stanton's life have, up to this point in time, been caused by a tea cup. Gay male romance.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,954 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/5/2010 - Complete
Just Drive the Car by Jumping Jack Flash reviews
Italian gangsters, a gorgeous car, a little bit of gunplay, and maybe something like love. T for language and violence; pretend I have also added the 'family' and 'friendship' genres; oh yeah, and I should also say 'slash' and 'mafia' for keyword-findery.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,947 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 279 - Follows: 36 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Complete
Mise en Place by Zebbie reviews
In practice, that’s restaurant speak for a selection of things you'll need, laid out before you need them. Handy concept, if only someone could ‘mise’ island boy Alf the life he wants! When boyfriends fall short, a summer job is all he has left. BritSlash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 51,560 - Reviews: 347 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 192 - Updated: 7/10/2010 - Published: 9/24/2007
Assisted Lift by frenchmartini reviews
Phil doesn’t know what Craig’s on. Why would a straight guy pretend to be a girl online? Total boredom was his guess. Real answer? To save his jaded best friend from man-hating gloom because he's not rebounding on his own. Manhunt? Maybe, briefly. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,576 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 6/22/2010 - Published: 7/29/2009