Home Community General Regency Lover's Cottage
Regency Lover's Cottage
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-13-08
Founder: Complicated Addiction - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - id: 1689
Indulge yourself in some Regency romances known for their sophistication and cataclysm. Only completed works will be added in this. If you have some that are not in the list feel free to leave me a message.

A Mother's Touch by kristy23 reviews
“I wish I could tell you never to fall in love, for that is where it all began to go wrong for me. God save me, but I never loved the King. I loved a boy named Henry Percy, and he was my world.” Letters to Elizabeth I from Anne Boleyn.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,477 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/30/2006 - Published: 1/22/2005
Forsaken Identity by kristy23 reviews
An unnamed king. An overthrow of power. A lost identity...thousands of years ago, on the island of Crete, Lena lost her future. Now, a slave struggling to support her once noble family, can she keep her enemy's trust long enough to destroy him? FINISHED!
Fiction: Historical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 72,173 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 6/13/2006 - Published: 5/26/2004 - Complete