Home Community Fiction Manga Reverse Harem
Reverse Harem
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Manga, Since: 10-30-11
Founder: random person 133454565 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 3897
Where a female is the lead with a bunch of hot guys. What you will find here are only the well written reverse harems. If you want to be a staff member or want your own story to be put in here, pls pm me.

Serakala Academy by Maiya reviews
The day my twin brother died, he left me a special gift. It was through this gift that I gained entrance to the world's most prestigious school. There is one catch, however. To enter, I have to become a boy. Or at least, pose as one. (Inverse Harem Manga)
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,256 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/13/2006 - Published: 7/18/2006
Reverse Harem: Thief by Arai-Genjitsu reviews
First in ?. Amakawa Kyoki is your normal girl with a few secrets and moves like feline. When she starts school in Seiryuu Academy, an exall boys school, she is thrown into the student council who have their own secrets.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,780 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 18 - Published: 10/8/2007