Home Community Fiction Manga Baka Writers!
Baka Writers!
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Manga, Since: 10-12-11
Founder: phantom130 5 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - id: 3880
A community exclusive to the most idiot manga writers.

After Happily Ever After by phantom130 5 reviews
We all know that in this world things can never be perfectly happy. Be prepared for a lot of stupidity and crack humor as the story goes through the life of a prince and princess, their daughter, a genius baby, and a former evil wizard kidnapper ex-boyfriend. Cover by Corvinerium on Deviantart. Visit my profile to view more of his work.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,661 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/25 - Published: 4/25/2014 - Complete
Occult Puzzle: The Beastmen War by Psykofreac reviews
Four kids from an Occult Society team were dragged into a war between humans and beastmen. However, they will soon discover a sinister secret behind the war. Experimental arc for a much larger main project.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,207 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/19/2014 - Published: 10/17/2014
Psychronicles by Psykofreac reviews
Mystier is a strange world with unusual creatures, mystical arts and even in certain regions, technological advances. The Occult Society exists to make discoveries in such a world. Join the adventures of four quirky teenagers of the agency through various missions in Mystier. A rewrite is in progress that will replace this version of the series, see ch.24 for more info.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 24 - Words: 79,196 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/7/2014 - Published: 12/16/2012 - Complete
The Gathering (集会) by LegionWrex reviews
The year is 2756. The year that everything would change. The year that humanity would rise up against the Humanitarian Empire. The year of rebellion. The year that had a gathering of heroes. WARNING: This story is rated T plus, and is more violent and has more language then the average T story, but not enough to get an M rating. You have been warned.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 24,624 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 5/22/2014
Apple by phantom130 5 reviews
In a small town, an old man lived with his elderly woman and three children; he had studied the bible religiously from a young age, and took this impending threat seriously. One night, in a dream soaked epiphany, he woke to find a sleeping wife next to him. It was upon looking at her peaceful face he decided to leave, so that he may find a way to keep his family safe.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 95 - Words: 155,642 - Reviews: 439 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/27 - Published: 8/2/2011
Phantom's Story by phantom130 5 reviews
I only have one desire in this world. It isn't much, but I want to be remembered when I die. There are so many heroes in this world. Who can name them all? I certainly can't. Villains are the only people daring enough to be remembered by name so that's wh
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Supernatural - Chapters: 28 - Words: 35,875 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/25 - Published: 10/14/2012
Calling by phantom130 5 reviews
My name is Lucy Villa and I'm a best selling fantasy writer. Ok, maybe not yet, but I want to be. I just need an idea first. I try to spend my time at the Morning Dragon Cafe with my laptop open to a blank page as I wait for inspiration to come rushing in
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 21,560 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/6 - Published: 7/26/2013
Day of Reckoning by SupaSaiyanGamer reviews
What started as a small story written for a few friends has quickly grown into a grand adventure known as Day of Reckoning. Follow the story of Jakel and his friends as they battle demons, space pirates, and many more foes. Anything can happen in the world of Day of Reckoning. The only question is: What's next?
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 86,778 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 1/21/2013