Home Community Fiction Romance Ridiculously Happy OneShots
Ridiculously Happy OneShots
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 04-08-09
Founder: annoyance - Stories: 48 - Followers: 43 - id: 2475
Stay away angst, tragedy and hurt/comfort! These are stories to brighten your day! All stories submitted for the various Ridiculously Happy One-Shots challenge will be entered here.

Lucky Melissa by ElleAyyeBabii reviews
Melissa had it all: the grades, the job, the boyfriend, and the ocean. Her boyfriend however, thought she was missing one thing... A Husband. So he set out to change that, and he started by practicing in the mirror. Popping That Question Yr Late Entry :
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,013 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Complete
To Say Yes or Say No: A Jumbo Sized Proposal by Elsie Maddox reviews
For the Popping That Question contest / "She saw Neil on one knee before her, holding a black velvet box. Maggie's eyes widened. She wasn't even sure that she could breathe. 'Mags,' he croaked, but she just shook her head, turned around, and ran." -previously published under tastethekiss-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,979 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Complete
Trip from Hell by hidden.contradiction reviews
Braden and Aimee take a trip that goes awry. They are sweaty, smelly, hungry, tired, and stranded, but it gives Braden a great idea. for the Popping That Question contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,810 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Complete
Of Video Games and Pasta by Jesra14 reviews
FOR POPPING THAT QUESTION CONTEST! I was just some normal woman with a normal job who happened to find the love of her life. That's completely normal and boring, I guess, but it made me happy as a clam.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,609 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Complete
Soul Mateitude by Emedea reviews
I think we should get married," I say. I wait for Lainey’s response, but I only hear silence. I turn to look at her and die a little bit inside. Fuck my life. I just proposed my girlfriend to sleep. For the Popping That Question Contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,479 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Complete
An Unconventional Proposal by Pinkamoo reviews
“YES! Of course I will,” I run up to him, and fling my arms around his neck, planting a great big kiss, “you know I want to be with you forever. I told you the first time I met you!” “That was a little strange,” FOR THE POP THE QUESTION CONTEST
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,127 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/25/2010 - Complete
Clichés by the top step of infinity reviews
For the Popping That Question contest. When the power goes out on their block, what do Noah and Katie do? Walk into a jewelry store, pretending to be a couple to look for rings, of course.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,743 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/29/2010 - Complete
How To Propose To The Woman You Love by Morine reviews
He figured out he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. The only problem was...he didn't know how to ask her. Proposals aren't as easy as they look. Written for the "Popping That Question" contest over at Ridiculously Happy Awards.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,758 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/18/2010 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Complete
You're Such A Loser by BabyDollAndGiantFreaK reviews
Ridiculously Happy'Popping The Question'entry So it's okay Darren is an idiot.Cappie is impatient.Darren is ice and Cappie is fire.But hey,according to Darren he belongs with her, he'd even jump through hoops for her..just kidding those hoops are on fire
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,356 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 6/12/2010 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Complete
Not A Chance in Hell by outspoken-ryn reviews
Will you be my wife?" "Not a chance in hell." The answer was the same every time. "This is the last time," she insisted. He laughed inwardly. She really believed it when she said it. How could she be so naive? FOR POPPING THAT QUESTION CONTEST.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,966 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Complete
MisCommunication by emiette reviews
Oliver is upset with his girlfriend, and Jameson thinks he knows everything. It's boys against girls in this all-out communication warfare. Or is it? FOR THE BREAKING UP, MAKING UP CONTEST.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,949 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/31/2009 - Complete
It's Lucky Charms Time! by Emedea reviews
I go into the kitchen and pour myself some Lucky Charms. I know, they’re not vegan. But I simply can’t resist them. They really are magically delicious. For the Breaking Up, Making Up Contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,282 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/31/2009 - Complete
Between Programming and Photography by vitavitavegimin reviews
They say love is strong, but can this relationship last through disapproving grandparents, a bitter fight...and a bookstore? FOR BREAKING UP, MAKING UP.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,912 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Complete
Stood Up by Pinkamoo reviews
“You said to him something akin to that you couldn’t turn being mad off,” He says and I look down at him, meeting his icy blue eyes and straightened lips, “you can’t turn feelings off either, Stevie. It’s not that simple." For BREAKING UP, MAKING UP.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,305 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/14/2009 - Complete
some kind of … pixie lott? by Clorinda reviews
for annoyance's Breaking Up, Making Up contest "You're breaking up with me BECAUSE I'm in love with you?" A story about love and mishaps.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,744 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/15/2009 - Complete
Clowns by 06-Alexandria-03 reviews
FOR THE MAKING UP, BREAKING UP CONTEST. So…Landon broke up with me. No big deal, right? Who needs him anyway? Yeah, so I’m in love with the guy but what does that matter?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,666 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Complete
Get a Life by AfterPartyFiasco reviews
Thaliana Watson and Mason Black are at the top of their own game. They might as well be Wall Street’s power couple, but sometimes, the greatest things in life could lead to the worst. For the ‘Breaking Up, Making Up’ contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,186 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/30/2009 - Published: 10/29/2009 - Complete
Out of the Shadows by Elyssa Morales reviews
For the Love to Hate Contest. When Noreen stops a holdup, she catches the eye of her once-enemy. EDITED to add more words because I was a little under the mark, and also for more clarification.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,413 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Updated: 7/28/2009 - Published: 7/27/2009 - Complete
If the glove fits by Birds and Boats reviews
But her, with her tear filled eyes, and her shaking hands. The hands he had been slightly fixated on just an hour ago. She looked vulnerable, and he had waited his whole life for a damsel in distress. For the i love to hate you contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,181 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/27/2009 - Complete
Kismet by emiette reviews
ONESHOT. FOR THE I LOVE TO HATE YOU CONTEST. When Rin feels betrayed, her relationship with best friend, Raz Dorian, sours. Having lost touch with each other throughout college, they coincidentally meet again in a park – or is it?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,042 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Complete
Aaron O'Conner by White Rose Blossom reviews
“In case you haven’t noticed, Erickson, we’re stuck in a goddamned hole until someone has the decency to come and find us. How about we call it a truce for one night?” I had no idea then just how much that truce would change my life. Love2HateYou contest
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,523 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Complete
Moments Missed by what a wonderful phrase reviews
She hated him, he hated her. They were friends growing up, but in high school, they drifted apart. Now, with her best friend's marriage, they're together again. FOR THE I LOVE TO HATE YOU CONTEST.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,179 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Complete
Wedding Crasher by xemeraldeyesx reviews
In that moment, I hated him more than I had ever hated anyone before. I knew it was more than just petty anger, because every fibre of my being burned with longing to see him dead or just gone. Oneshot for the I Love To Hate You contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,218 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/23/2009 - Complete
Magnetism by xoxluurve reviews
So she was the lowest in a film’s hierarchy. He was at the top. See, they kind of were in love... and then they kind of destroyed each other. Six years ago. Still, players don't easily forget that one girl who changed them. For I Love to Hate You Contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,506 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 371 - Follows: 21 - Published: 7/19/2009 - Complete
My Dani Girl by blazing gem reviews
”Dani, I think it’s only fair to tell you that I would never ever consider asking you to senior prom!” Dani happened to be five when Warren told her this. Oh boy! The start of a love-hate relationship that lasts years. For the I Love to Hate You Contest
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,499 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/16/2009 - Complete
47 | Page 1 2 Next »