Home Community General Roadhouse Writing Month
Roadhouse Writing Month
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-02-08
Founder: Mi.Ishi - Stories: 6 - Followers: 1 - id: 1791
A new tradition, begun by the patrons of the Roadhouse. A new WriMo is about to start, for all those who can't do the NaNoWriMo due to school. And also for those just interested in pumping out a full novel within a month!

Dream by fudgyvmp reviews
Based of a photo manip link below portraying Tennyson's 'Lady of Shallot' Just a short fun thing to write, I like reviews on this, but its so short that I'm not returning reviews unless you've a piece equally short ie: poems and vignettes .
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 582 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Complete
First Person Shooter by Serendipitist Swan reviews
When four geeky teens decide to play a video game, they find their gameplay has interesting results for their own life. But when the game starts to gain more and more power over them, they have to ask: Who is the A.I and just how interactive can the game
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,231 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/4/2011 - Published: 1/2/2011
Tree of Life by Mi.Ishi reviews
RHWriMo submission. Lore's coming of age is not what she expected at all, as she learns that she is the lost daughter to the deceased queen of elves and the saviour to the fairy world.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,477 - Reviews: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/29/2011 - Published: 1/2/2011