Home Community Fiction Romance Romance Has No Boundaries
Romance Has No Boundaries
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 06-10-08
Founder: Mad for Figs - Stories: 126 - Followers: 7 - id: 1870
These are the most unique and special romance stories I've had the honor of coming across :)

She Lit up With You by SummerAngel95 reviews
I never believed that unrequited love would happen to me…but then I suppose that's what everyone believes until it happens to them. But then I always thought that if it did happen to me that I would just snap out of it and move on with my life, why continue to cling to someone that didn't feel the same way for you? I was an idiot to think that.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,950 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/17/2013 - Complete
Rose Red by Sapphirefly reviews
You can't buy a girl! But in the year 2214, you can. She can whip you into shape, design a diet for you, be your personal stylist, and turn you from geek to chic in just one year. After buying a model at Sleeping Beauty Inc. your life will never be the same. But what will happen when the model Harrison buys isn't exactly what he bargained for?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 61,282 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 9/5/2013
Coffee by TheMaskedGirl reviews
A young woman reminisces the days she spent with her old lover.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 960 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/22/2013 - Complete
This Time It Means Us by Ash J. Bartlett reviews
Inspired by personal experiences and my interpretation of the song "Clarity" by Jimmy Eat World. This is a nod to the song.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 9/17/2013
Facebook Official by dear-llama reviews
One-shot. The best way to get over a guy? Date his new girlfriend's twin brother.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 24,651 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 361 - Follows: 20 - Published: 1/21/2011 - Complete
Blue Eyes by dear-llama reviews
One-shot. "What's wrong?" Before I knew it, he had placed himself squarely in my path. And – dare I say it – he actually sounded a little angry and hurt. "Why are you not stalking me anymore?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,413 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 719 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Complete
Dream Girl by jeepers09 reviews
Kris thought she was meeting her boyfriend's brother. But she found out she already had, and he'd given her the best kiss of her life. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,284 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/14/2009 - Complete
Knight Shift by jeepers09 reviews
Eric Knight is a late-night DJ who fell in love with one of his callers. Now the whole city knows they've broken up. And Eric's miserable. If only she would call in.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,302 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/31/2009 - Complete
The Design of Pseudo Attraction by Lyssa O reviews
So this preppy girl’s desperately in love with the bad boy who’s totally crushing on his best friend who is actually in love with her brother’s athletic best friend who is lusting after his nerdy tutor but really, I just want to graduate. Skow Challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,539 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/11/2009 - Complete
Alessandra, Protector of Man by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
One Shot. What's the point of being mildly magical if no-one, not even your deliciously handsome best friend, appreciates it? Especially when said best friend has invited you to meet his new girlfriend under the strict instructions that you're not to be weird...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,596 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/1/2013 - Complete
Mopeds Come in Pink by Jemia reviews
The boy was gorgeous. Slap his face on a Calvin Klein underwear ad and I swear, those boxers would sell. It's just too bad we attended rival schools. Contact was off-limits. But then again, he had never been big on following rules...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,969 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 478 - Follows: 31 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Complete
Twisted by bumblebee jars reviews
They have never exchanged more than a few words, but the few weeks before graduation change everything. Kennedy Wayne, never-been-kissed geek, has suddenly gotten the hottest guy in school all to herself for the night.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,918 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2012 - Complete
Crash Into Me by lizziedarcys reviews
Regardless of what Mr Grumpy Pants over here was telling me, I think I just solved the age old question of who drives better: women or men? He crashed into me, and I thought I'd never see him again. Oh, how very wrong I was.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,252 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/26/2013 - Published: 7/23/2013
Simplicity Always Leads to Drama by jennycraig10 reviews
I wanted simplicity. But then I fell in love, confessed out of nowhere, and walked away. Guess being simple doesn't mean you can't have drama. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,782 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 250 - Follows: 19 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Complete
Happy Endings by jennycraig10 reviews
“It doesn’t work that way. Sometimes you just don’t get the happy ending,” she said. He looked at her, then with a small smile, he said,“You always get the happy ending. It always comes eventually. You just have to have faith.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,533 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 325 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Complete
Our Memories by awaitinglove reviews
ONE-SHOT The first time Tyler Harrison talked to me, he called me a fat, ugly cow. Being in kindergarten, I just cried and then socked him right in the face.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,078 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 553 - Follows: 33 - Published: 3/8/2008 - Complete
Addiction by Gabriella4549 reviews
The first time I met him, he was high as a kite. Tall and handsome, with bloodshot eyes that made my heartbeat triple when he looked at me. When he asked me my name, it took all I had not to stutter. When he grabbed my hand, riding the wave of confidence of the drugs, it took all I had to remember to breathe. And when his lips touched mine for the very first time, I knew I was his.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 31,863 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 9/12/2013 - Published: 1/30/2013 - Complete
Universal Choking Sign by Our Heartfelt Lies reviews
It was just that... Dorian Birch! He had a way of making me feel a little crazy. Like I had to take action somehow. Run away or pinch him or, well, flash him apparently. Sing in his band even if it was the last thing I ever thought I'd want to do. He was bound to be the death of me, one way or another.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 86,865 - Reviews: 315 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 230 - Updated: 9/29/2013 - Published: 4/25/2010
Opposites Attract by beverlyamethyst16 reviews
Sexy Skylar Petres is the notorious bad boy. Michelle Rivers is the quiet, shy girl who people don't give a second glance to. They say opposites attract, but who knew it was actually true?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 78,365 - Reviews: 859 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 310 - Updated: 11/26/2013 - Published: 3/26/2011
Bollinger High by justmaybe reviews
Complete. Jess Evans moved to Bollinger at the start of her junior year of high school. As the new girl in a town of the wealthy and the elite, she just wants to fit in. But that might prove to be impossible once she catches the eye of the enigmatic Nolan Barnes.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 105,056 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 298 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 7/10/2013 - Published: 11/24/2011 - Complete
Look Only At Me by Faedora reviews
He was the one complication she didn't need, but he completed her. She knew she was better off without him, but she couldn't let go. It was her heart against his words - it didn't stand a chance. ONE-SHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,705 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/5/2011 - Complete
The Coffee Man by IncapableDreams reviews
One-shot. He came in once a week on Friday and would always order a small cup of coffee to go. Somehow, out of all the other customers, he was the only one I found fascinating.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,504 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/15/2012 - Complete
Hey There Delilah by ChaseTheSunset reviews
ONE-SHOT. Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl, tonight you look so pretty, yes you do, Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true. Based on the song by Plain White T's.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,562 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/28/2011 - Published: 7/16/2011 - Complete
Forever by renegade01 reviews
Forever is a long time," he told me. "Are you willing to wait?" "Are you?" I countered. "No," he paused. "I'd wait longer." I hated him then.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,579 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Published: 6/9/2009 - Complete
Happytown by bunny slippers reviews
[fin] Desperate to get away from her overprotective parents for the summer, Siam takes a tutoring job on the outskirts of Happytown. Her student? An unhinged eight and a half year old boy who eats way too many cookies [Collab: BleedingAir and Hotkitty]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 50,560 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 7/6/2007 - Published: 1/11/2007
100 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »