Home Community Fiction Play Scripts
Scripts
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Play, Since: 02-04-12
Founder: purplenotes11 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 3986
For those who love script writing, like myself, or just like to read it. Let me know if you want to add anything to it. (I think that's possible.)

Petals by purplenotes11 reviews
Ella is a girl whose has fallen into a comma and has to watch as her best friend kevin suffers through depression and teasing. The only one who can see her is a popular jock Jason. Can they save Kevin? Or will he take his own life?
Fiction: Play - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 5,992 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/22/2011 - Complete
Autumn Falls by purplenotes11 reviews
Autumn is a girl whose trapped replaying the scenes of her life everyday, unchanging. Who did this to her? What will happen to her.
Fiction: Play - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,125 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 1/25/2012 - Published: 1/21/2012 - Complete
Shattered by purplenotes11 reviews
Zora is the new girl who is a lot different from everyone else at her new school. She always seems happy, and sometimes clueless. Is she truly that happy, or is she hiding the darkness she may have suffered?
Fiction: Play - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,046 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/9/2012 - Published: 1/26/2012