Home Community Fiction Fantasy Shadowland
Shadowland
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Fantasy, Since: 08-12-12
Founder: Mysterious Mystery - Stories: 7 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 4146
Fantasy stories will be uploaded in this community and maybe some Young Adult and Romance stories but mainly Fantasy stories. Once I think the story is good or has potential, I'll uploaded it here. I hope you guys like them as well as I do :). If you would like to join this community PM me.

Just a Story by L. Murphy reviews
After her parents' divorce, Lily Cole thought she might finally obtain some normalcy in her life. However, when she moves to live with her dad in the sleepy town of Nowhere, Maine, she discovers a cast of weird characters, a key that doesn't unlock any normal door, and a wild secret hidden in the woods, along with those who guard it. RATED T FOR CHARACTER DEATH.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,082 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/2/2013
Serpent in the Garden by mcc1789
The conflict between native elves and human settlers for control over the continent of Atrea has ebbed and flowed for many years, but a flashpoint has now erupted, and for one young woman, sworn to uphold law and justice, it will force her to face the corruption within her own home land, and open up another life for her in the new land.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,471 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 7/7/2013
Damaged by EnoughSilence reviews
Plagued with a past of sexual assault and an abusive ex-boyfriend, Morgan turns to self-harm. But when a new guy in town learns her secret, she realizes she can't run forever.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,336 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/8/2013 - Published: 6/19/2012
Of Love & Lyrics by UnkindlyDivinely reviews
Lucia Constantine is poor, penniless, and stranded in a foreign land. Lucy's Wish is a famous up-and-coming rock band in said land. When the spitfire meets the band hot enough to outburn Hell itself, sparks are destined to fly - but with who?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 146,161 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/22/2009 - Published: 4/3/2009 - Complete
The Oracle of Yet to Be by Eternity's Voice reviews
What would you do if you discovered your whole life was a lie? Your heritage? Your loved ones? Your world? What would you do... Hmph, if Fate planned to use you in Her vendetta, could you do anything?
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,173 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/20/2007 - Published: 8/9/2004