Home Community General Singapore Stories
Singapore Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 04-14-10
Founder: Rin Ann - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 3151
All the original stories written by Singaporean authors on . Whatever categories they are, they're here. If you have a story based on Singapore or you're a Singapore writer, do message me and I'll include your stories here! XD

By Asian Standards by Meepok Tah reviews
Singapore-based: By Asian Standards
Fiction: General - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 336 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/30/2008 - Complete
Singapore by Benjamin Cheah reviews
A dramatic reintepretation of the Republic of Singapore, via philosophy through the eyes of a cynical youth, in the form of an essay disguised as a short story. K for mild swearing.
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,666 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/21/2006 - Complete
All Of This Past by SyahiraSharif reviews
A short story about a young rebelious teenager who 'enters' his dad's past during a coma. Sets in Singapore and Malaysia in the 60s, 70s and 80s.
Fiction: General - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,910 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/21/2006 - Complete
Surival by Airn reviews
When all seemed so bleak, when survival seemed impossible, the doors to Hope were opened to him. The story of how a man survived during the Japanese Occupation in Singapore. One shot.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,910 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/22/2007 - Complete
I Love You, Riko by A.R. O'Neal reviews
This is an anti-death penalty story, an account of a man being executed in Singapore, and thinking about the women he loves in his last minutes.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 925 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/6/2007 - Complete