Home Community General Slash The World
Slash The World
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-12-09
Founder: thecakethief - Stories: 165 - Followers: 0 - id: 2689
A collection of incredible slash stories. The light-hearted, the dramatic, the sweet, the cliche, the smutty, the stories you can't live without and would be stupid to pass up. I promise, even if it doesn't have alot of reviews, that the story's quality is still impeccable. It wouldn't be here if it wasn't! WARNING: READING THESE STORIES MAY LEAD TO UNHEALTHY OBSESSION AND RANDOM FITS OF FANGIRL-LIKE GIGGLING. no ff slash, sorry!

Steady As He Goes by RoughDraftHero reviews
Kiernan was comfortable with who he was as a gay teenager. However, will he lose sight of himself when put through the rigmarole of being liked by the most popular guy in school? slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,295 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 4/8/2013 - Published: 2/13/2011
The Mute and the Roamer by Udunie reviews
In the island kingdom of Ticcal, a mute boy becomes the company of a man on a dangerous mission by a chance meeting... Rating will go up as the story proceeds *SLASH*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,797 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/30/2011 - Published: 8/21/2010
Welcome to Monsterbucks by comedyandtragedy-xiii reviews
When monsters from the Underworld, sick of hiding in the shadows, decide to take over the world, everything goes to hell and nobody knows what to do. Except Jared Ahlers. He's going to open a coffee shop. ::eventual slash::
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 27,332 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 7/13/2010 - Published: 1/19/2010
Pencil Me In by Calex reviews
Norbert has it tough: he's got Lucifer's job without any of the perks, and an embarrassingly huge crush on Abaddon, who doesn't even notice. Thankfully, his brother's got an excellent secretary who's willing to help, but is that all he's interested in?M/M
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,443 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/1/2010 - Complete
Loving Mitchell by Subconscious-Flirt reviews
My boyfriend thinks he's Harry Potter. Oneshot, Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,852 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/6/2010 - Complete
Sincerely, Yours Truly by Alyn Drasil reviews
-ONE SHOT- Loving a stranger comes with some interesting repercussions...such as fish and proverbs. implied slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,147 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/29/2004
I Have Tentacles! by Miss Kalea reviews
Sesuki confessed his love for his friend Rye, but Rye wants nothing to do with the unfortunate demon. Rye has a horror fetish, could that help sesuki win his love? M/M homosexual relationship - warlock x tentecle Demon.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,042 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/19/2009 - Complete
Always and Never by vitriolicvermilion reviews
Did you ever lie to me? A snapshot. /slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 146 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/2/2009 - Complete
Grand Prize by Qui reviews
-Slash, oneshot- Love at the State Fair
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,023 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/22/2008 - Complete
After Dawn by ShadowKiteKitsune reviews
When Matt Thornton goes on a beach vacation with his friends, the last thing he expected was to find the love of his life.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 70,177 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/29/2008 - Published: 5/12/2008 - Complete
The thing about priorities by Freak Perfume reviews
Keeping mermaids—pardon, merFOLK—hidden is no easy task, as the brothers Greene are about to discover. Then again, neither is living with them. Warning for homosexual content, slash, yaoi, etc. Also much silliness.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,452 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/20/2008 - Published: 4/1/2008 - Complete
Click Click Click by Insomiak reviews
Happy Consumer Whore Holiday, if you like boys who touch boys. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,531 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/12/2008 - Complete
The Smile Widens by Blue Screen of Death reviews
The culmination of all of our time spent together. Not just anyone's bundle of energy, but MINE. [Proposal, Slash, MM, Oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/5/2006 - Complete
His Baby by BlackRage reviews
I don't believe it! That's who I slept with? Oh my God.... mpreg, m/m, yaoi.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,122 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 3/28/2011 - Published: 6/9/2008
Pet Shop Boys by frenchmartini reviews
Get a pet they said, and that was how Damon ended up with Marcus the cat. Marcus was why he found himself in the pet shop almost every day, annoying Luke. MxM Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,393 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 40 - Published: 6/16/2010
Gracious by orbicland reviews
Bloor gets mistaken for a guy named Donodan, and spends the day with Dar because he's too polite to explain the confusion. This may actually make him a worse person than Donodan seems to be.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,281 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/8/2009 - Complete
Superboy and the Evil Genius by MomsDarkSecret reviews
Being an evil genius takes dedication and hard work. Can't superheroes find anything better to do with their time except interfere? It's enough to make one change careers! No longer a one-shot!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 24,327 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 3/12/2012 - Published: 3/6/2010
Of Authors, Bookshops and Employees by howfreudian reviews
I'm only an author, I never asked to get involved in this soap opera cliche of an employee's life. Written for Oct. Freak-of-Spade's challenge. Slash. MxM. All the good things in life, basically...
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,306 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/12/2008 - Complete
Greg the Vampire by Aggy Bird reviews
Sequelish to FrankInLove: Greg, Dracula's dark, menacing, socially retarded eldest son, finally finds romance. That is, after he gets over his intimacy issues, adopts a dragon, and helps save a monster orphanage. MM, WIP, other acronyms.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 83,761 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 535 - Follows: 467 - Updated: 3/25/2009 - Published: 12/23/2007
Grocery Store Boy by yourholiness reviews
Slash: A single father falls in love with a grocery store employee. One-shot. Word count: 1,796
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,901 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/20/2008 - Complete
Identical by Ryette reviews
Slash. Oneshot. Holden and Tanner are complete opposites, and they both want the same guy- their mutual and straight best friend Tommy. And Tommy’s got his own plan involving the two temperamental boys....
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,214 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/23/2009 - Complete
Caelum by fragmented blue reviews
When Horatius is rescued from the desert, he finds himself in a city of forgotten gods, and one god in particular he isn't sure he wants to leave behind. mild slash
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,020 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Complete
More Than A Misunderstanding by Awe reviews
William likes Asterius. Asterius likes William. Unfortunately, neither is aware of the feelings of the other. This causes some...difficulties. Contains slash. And by "contains slash" I mean "that's the only thing this story is about."
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,084 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/1/2007 - Complete
Tristan the Hellhound by Awe reviews
Tristan's just a normal, modern guy living his normal, modern life. Sure, he's a Hellhound, but half the people in the world are some sort of myth-something, and it's not as if the regular humans notice or anything.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,833 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 2/25/2009 - Published: 2/18/2009
No for an answer by plumblossom reviews
When Manny says he's taking no for an answer, Brewer wonders just what the question was and when Manny asked it. Slash, if you care. And complete!
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,472 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/23/2010 - Published: 12/28/2009 - Complete
54 | Page 1 .. Last Next »