Home Community General Slender Man Mythos
Slender Man Mythos
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-03-12
Founder: deletedmyaccount - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 4080
Some have heard of the mysterious Slender Man Mythos, a.k.a Slenderman, Slendy, the Tall Man, etc. Come here to read stories about him or theories pertaining to the multitude of videos about him, such as totheark or the Marble Hornets Project. PM me if you want your story to be added so others can read it. :)

The Hunted by SugarRayne reviews
There's a consequence for everything. After encountering a slender, faceless being in the woods, hunter Jeremy Anderson has been forced to run... and keep running. Sick of hiding like an animal, he's willing to take any way out he can, however improbable. That's okay. That's just what It wants. Slenderman Mythos, Journal format. One-shot. Rated T for language.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,268 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/2/2012 - Complete
He Comes For You by Comicfan209 reviews
Sequel to Creeping In The Night. It's been three years since Joanne ran away from home. And three years later, the Slender Man has still been after her. But as she continues running with her new found allies, Joanne discovers a family secret that may shatter her already unstable world.
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 35,847 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/5/2012 - Published: 7/17/2012 - Complete
I, Slenderman by SugarRayne reviews
There are far stranger things in the forest. Silent, watching things. Dark and slender things. This story is an attempt to try writing a first-"person" POV story for the central antagonist of the Slenderman Mythos instead of a human character. Please be nice if you're a super-serious Slenderfan. Rated for some brief strong language and some gore.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,500 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/13/2012 - Complete
The Slender Man Cometh by randy1317 reviews
I lived a normal life as a groundskeeper in a cemetery near my house. Everything was average until the day I saw him: The Slender Man. This is the story of my experience with this legendary creature. He is not just an urban legend anymore...
Fiction: Horror - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,458 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/8/2012 - Complete
Creeping In The Night by Comicfan209 reviews
Based on the Slender Man legend. Joanne didn't believe her best friend when told of the infamous Slender Man. But now, her mind's changed dramatically. Now, seeing hell itself, Joanne must find her friend before she's haunted for evermore.
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Horror - Chapters: 28 - Words: 38,467 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/10/2012 - Published: 2/7/2012 - Complete