Home Community Fiction Mythology Spring & Death
Spring & Death
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Mythology, Since: 02-25-12
Founder: Dancing In A Flowerfield - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 4001
All things Hades & Persephone. Please PM me any suggestions.

In the end, she loved him by ShadowPhoenix15 reviews
My rendition of the story between Hades and Persephone. Written as a bad poem i'm afraid. Hope you enjoy and don't hate me to much at the end of it.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 351 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/4/2013 - Complete
The Myth of Kore and Hades--a revision by amberlaine reviews
A retelling of the classic myth of Hades and Kore (also known as Persephone)
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,214 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/22/2001
A Search for Brightness by Myriad reviews
A re-telling of the myth of Persephone and Hades. I wrote it over ten years ago for a Classics class in university.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,896 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/12/2001
His Reluctant Queen by The Writer's Goddess reviews
It is time for Persephone to return to the Underworld to be with her husband, Hades. She is older and wiser now, so she knows what to expect, but she still isn't pleased about it. Then again, who would be? Please R&R.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,153 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Complete
To Fall Undone by A Phrase That Cuts These Lips reviews
His is a terrifying, dark beauty, but beauty nonetheless. Persephone's thoughts on her time in the Underworld. Obviously Hades/Persephone, oneshot.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,546 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Complete