Home Community Fiction Young Adult Stories That Deserve More Reviews
Stories That Deserve More Reviews
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Young Adult, Since: 08-21-07
Founder: Tomiko90 - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 1237
This is a C2 for stories that have great potential or just haven't been noticed as much as they should be. If you feel your story fits here, I'll add it! I think there's already another C2 like this...but oh well!

Allan Lazypants by Sharkbeard
A collection of stories surrounding a boy turning into a very lazy man and his friends, each one of them weirder than the previous. And their lives as maturing teenagers. Experiencing everything between love, and hate. And some doughnuts in between there
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,907 - Published: 6/2/2011
Secrets by TimeToSinkOrSwim reviews
Secrets; This school is filled with them. Isabelle Stanley, the new girl at Audrey High, comes to school and discovers a lot more about everyone than anyone expected. Copywrite 2010
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 62,211 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/5/2009 - Published: 9/18/2009 - Complete
Heartbreak by TiGgGeRalways12 reviews
Just a fun story of four friends. They go through the good and the bad and there always there for each other when needed. But what happens when heartbreak enters the picture? How will they protect each other from that?
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 36,614 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/2/2013 - Published: 8/14/2008
VoiceMails by oHriginal reviews
-COMPLETE-A mobile phone could be the best and most worst invention in this world. A dramatic short story on what could happen when you don’t read your voice mails.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,261 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Complete
Avara, The Online Diary of a Struggling Teen by Immer.Schreiben reviews
I don’t know how you found this. Maybe you were searching and stumbled on it. Maybe you even found it on purpose somehow. Either way, thanks. My life’s gone downhill & I wanted you to know my story before I do something. Read if you have a heart.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,113 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/9/2008 - Published: 8/1/2008
As the World Falls Down by TehRyder reviews
It’s only forever, not long at all. The lost and the lonely: that’s underground. I’ll be there for you as the world falls down. As the apocalypse approaches, two teens find solace in each other. Oneshot. Revised version added as chapter two.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,732 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Updated: 4/16/2008 - Published: 10/8/2007 - Complete
Asian Lesbian Love Story by Pienne reviews
Amanda fell inlove with a girl at the age of 12. This is her story. What happened to her, what lies she said, her heartbreaks, her first times, etc. Very interesting. Read and review! Still in progress though.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,738 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/26/2007 - Published: 11/8/2007
Rage Against by Kiki Luna reviews
Luc has never been the epitome of normal. He hangs out with werewolves, he guards vampire princesses, and he crushes on girls with pink eyes. However, he soon realizes that life was quite normal for him when everything he ever knew turns against him.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,236 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/5/2008 - Published: 10/19/2007
The Dream by Josh G. aka Expo reviews
Dave catches a mere glimpse of the perfect girl. He thought he'd never see her again and it's time to forget... until she shows up at his school! Mild language and some violent situations. I know the title is cliched, but you get it when you read. Plz R&R
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 10,494 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/29/2007 - Published: 9/27/2007 - Complete
Melody by WriterRose reviews
Meet Melody Saunders, heartbreaker and maneater extraordinaire. Gorgeous and mysterious she’ll steal any boy’s heart and toss it away once she’s sick of him. But, like most people, there’s more to it than that.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,865 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/10/2007 - Published: 10/17/2006
Yo Ho Ho, and a Bottle of Lemondade! by Swormaiden007 reviews
When the dreaded Captain Pink Eye captures an annoying young aristrocrat, his pirate world is turned topsy turvy. Written in the spirit of J. M. Barrie and P.G. Wodehouse.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,535 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/26/2007 - Published: 8/21/2007