Home Community Fiction Romance Stories That Deserve to Be Read
Stories That Deserve to Be Read
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 06-05-11
Founder: Cehsja - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 3755
Stories recommened by Cehsja & Svea as being the best of the best! (Most of these stories are complete... They have to be REALLY good to make it in if they are not. But all the stories are really good anyway!)

I'd Pinch You Back by dsf42 reviews
"Umm, what'd you do if I pinched you?" I randomly asked. He looked at me with a weird expression for a moment before looking back at his book. "I'd.. pinch you back." he answered hesitantly.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 640 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Complete
One Moment Of Glory by Tabitha Grey reviews
Tessandra thought that Eric was like every other jerk in the school pushy, demanding. Then, she was paired with him for chem, and she learned more from him, than she ever thought possible.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,171 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/12/2003 - Published: 7/7/2003 - Complete
Before Today by Cecilia Blake reviews
Thinking that Cecilia MacAllister was about to be brutally murdered, Alex Blake killed an innocent baker who was only doing his job. But, when the two teenagers can't stop arguing, the duty of helping Alex escape becomes a whole lot harder. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,242 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/7/2011 - Complete
A Girl Called Nope by FairyTaleLives reviews
They grew up together as the best of friends, but one summer changed it all. This story is written by Cehsja & Svea, we hope you enjoy it and please leave us some reviews.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 21,475 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/10/2011 - Published: 6/7/2011 - Complete
Skating Through Life by FairyTaleLives
Mia's partner has been abusing her, and Ben's partner wants to retire. Ben and Mia would love to team up and show the world they are the perfect pair, but a lot of obstacles are in the way. This story is written by Cehsja & Svea. Enjoy!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 24,229 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/24/2012 - Published: 6/6/2011
The Deck of Hearts by Neko'sGuardianAngel reviews
Derek Reitz is known to be the King of Hearts for his looks& in capturing every girls heart..except for Nicole Brooks-the recently transferred student with a rebellious past.Forced into a love betting game,rivalry runs high but also passion for eachother
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 57 - Words: 110,391 - Reviews: 254 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 1/8/2012 - Published: 5/12/2011 - Complete
The Blonde Romeo by HannahKayy reviews
Anna has loved Jeffery all her life. He is her older brother's best friend and seemingly doesn't know she exists. Her friend forces her to try out for the play Romeo and Juliet...and the rest, as they say, is history.R & R
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 37,062 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/18/2011 - Published: 5/13/2011 - Complete
One Person Would Be Plenty by Nyltiak reviews
Chloe just wants one person to know how broken she is, specifically Zack. She thinks she loves him, and would do anything for him to notice. This is just a oneshot, and it's a bit cheesy but I just wanted to write it so I did...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 483 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/4/2011 - Complete
Colors of Emotion by Audra Symphony reviews
Jodie and Alec have always argued. What happens when the two get trapped in a world of dark and Jodie's emotions come out to play? Will Alec have the guts to help her and finally say what he really feels? There is now a sequel! Back into the Box Sequel to Colors of Emotion
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,505 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/10/2010 - Complete
A Boy Who Never Smiles and the Girl Who Makes Him by Audra Symphony reviews
Celeste and Emerson are just two unique kids that only have eachother. As they grow their connection grow stronger and stronger until...?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 55,297 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/18/2012 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Complete
Wisteria by Cehsja reviews
Courtney has been touring with an Irish Dance company for 7 years, but now her career is in jeopardy because of one simple step. Will she overcome her shyness and let her twin Ally, and friend Tarick, help? This is the 1st story in the Celtosealic Series.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,991 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 5/30/2011 - Published: 5/23/2011 - Complete
Too Far by Svea reviews
At the age of 8 I was forced to live in Australia. Years later I had to leave behind a country I had grown to love and the three best friends I could have asked for.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 426 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/4/2011