Home Community Fiction Romance Stories of Romance
Stories of Romance
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 10-14-07
Founder: only pretending - Stories: 27 - Followers: 0 - id: 1377
Romance stories (or one-shots) that I really enjoyed and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Blind Substitution by found.eventually reviews
Being the substitute is like being called by your dad to pick up the newspapers when your dog is throwing a tantrum; Like having a girlfriend who only talks to you when her anime isn’t on; And like falling in love,but NEVER getting the girl. Oh,the agony.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,102 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Complete
A Million and One Ways to Begin a Conversation by SamanthaNicole reviews
REMOVED. Maybe I needed to be direct and to the point. Maybe I needed to be less in your face. Maybe I just needed to be honest with him. Hell, who was I kidding? All I really needed to do was talk to him, and that was proving to be quite the challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/10/2008 - Complete
Green Peppers and Sausage by something to prove reviews
Sometimes love is like a pizza... sort of... [oneshot entirely in dialogue, rated for language]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,503 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/26/2007 - Complete
The Cute One by angels and airwaves reviews
Then he smiled. This gorgeous, dazzling smile that took my breath away. 'CUTE', I muttered,[or so I thought]. He froze. I guess when your iPod is blasting Aerosmith in your ears, you don't realize you're 50 decibels too loud. Well done, Isabel. Well done.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 101 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 12 - Published: 10/14/2007 - Complete
The Dare by angels and airwaves reviews
So yeah, I was dared to, you know, freak the cute stranger out, run my fingers all over his chest and whatnot [I drew the line at licking his face]. I never thought I'd see him again, and I never expected that he had a dare to fulfill as well...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 101 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 16 - Published: 11/2/2007 - Complete
Through Me by Maeven reviews
So his friend was the one who got the crossdressing girl in the all boys school. Like Tristan Harland is ever the type to lose out, especially not to some girl who stalked him all the way from China. Problem is, she isn't exactly the type to lose either.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 176,563 - Reviews: 2515 - Favs: 1,497 - Follows: 1,041 - Updated: 5/31/2012 - Published: 5/21/2006 - Complete
Right Here In My Arms FINISHED by EndlessDark66 reviews
An ordinary 17 year old girl, Raina Johnson, is infatuated. Infatuated with a rather myterious bad boy, Travis Thompson, who just so happens to be a Goth. So what happens when Trent Anderson Travis's friend finds out and...FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 33 - Words: 151,780 - Reviews: 1314 - Favs: 1,047 - Follows: 254 - Updated: 2/11/2012 - Published: 12/26/2005 - Complete
Emery & Me by In.the.Wardrobe reviews
He looked towards my waist before groaning and looking away. “Look what you’re wearing.” Confused, I glanced down, and immediately realised the dilemma. I was in my underwear. “Oh.” [COMPLETE]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 75,512 - Reviews: 1329 - Favs: 2,074 - Follows: 489 - Updated: 12/24/2007 - Published: 5/27/2007 - Complete
Fateful Friday by DancingChaChaFruit reviews
Complete. It's not that I was a bad person. Actually, I was quite a good person. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not my fault. And then he walked in. Oh, sweet irony.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 106,752 - Reviews: 977 - Favs: 1,277 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 1/10/2007 - Published: 6/13/2006 - Complete
Welcome to Reality by writejoy reviews
-EDIT- Many people love fairytales until they really happen to them. I never saw it coming; meeting him, who every girl loved and I hated, then being thrown into balls, musicals..love..and learning of dark secrets that would change our lives forever.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 86,215 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 12/31/2010 - Published: 1/5/2008
The Thing about Guardian Angels by found.eventually reviews
“Wait!” Jonathan ran towards me, again. He tripped over thin air and fell, again. He looked up from the ground with a boyish smile. “My horoscope said that if I fell down twice in front of a girl I like, she’ll fall in love with me!” One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,044 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 13 - Published: 3/14/2008 - Complete
The Nightmare Before Christmas by October Rose reviews
It doesn't matter how much romantic fiction you read. Nothing can ever prepare you for the real thing when it comes. A pity Reese Farrelly hasn't noticed that the day has finally arrived... in the form of Seth Wakefield.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 53,544 - Reviews: 449 - Favs: 331 - Follows: 408 - Updated: 2/7/2008 - Published: 8/14/2007
Deceiving Impressions by October Rose reviews
In Evelyn Lawson's mind, the name Riordan Maxwell is equivalent to pretentious ass. Nothing can sway her opinion. He's got the pride, she's prejudiced and about to be proved wrong. Very wrong.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 57,660 - Reviews: 239 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 188 - Updated: 2/11/2008 - Published: 3/29/2007
Like A Pumpkin by found.eventually reviews
“Right now, standing on top of this bloody cliff, I have only one thing to say to you. It has 'I', it has 'you', and you probably wouldn't like the idea of it.";“I knew it,” He says with a gasp, "You want to have sex with me!" One-shot. fluff. :
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,762 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 18 - Published: 2/29/2008 - Complete
In My Own Words by found.eventually reviews
“I smell like puke.” I grumbled, glaring at Rachel, who was now pulling my shirt and tugging me forward to an empty classroom. “Oh, puke is good.” She replied with an air of enthusiasm. “Girls love guys who smell like a kid just vomited on them.” fluff!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,770 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/5/2008 - Published: 3/4/2008 - Complete
Do You Miss Me Now? by found.eventually reviews
I was going to be the 40-year-old virgin living with 20 cats, and I was happy with that plan. Well, okay, not really. But I would've, had he not stepped onto the bus that morning and asked if i'd miss him. God, the nerve of him. Fluff fluff fluff!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,615 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 16 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Complete
Hide and Seek by DiamondSkies13 reviews
For distant, unemotional Celine, moving to Detroit with her mother is her fast ticket to the privacy she craves. Enter Travis: the only one able to awaken a passion for life in her, and the only one she can't keep.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,149 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/13/2007 - Published: 6/11/2007
Samantha by Mystified reviews
Samantha is a normal college student, until her apartment falls victim to a bomb, and she's kidnapped by a very mysterious, very handsome stranger, whose intentions aren't all that clear.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 97,227 - Reviews: 3201 - Favs: 1,839 - Follows: 802 - Updated: 5/3/2011 - Published: 12/21/2002 - Complete
When You Own the Universe by Secretive reviews
He’s perceived as a spoiled rich kid that always gets what he wants. She’s seen as a cynical loner with an anger issue. But neither are truly what they seem what happens when they begin to notice this? What happens when he “buys” her for a week?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 112,384 - Reviews: 3610 - Favs: 3,305 - Follows: 328 - Updated: 3/25/2006 - Published: 10/16/2003 - Complete
False Facades by Maeven reviews
Sam Westlane is the new kid in the famous all boys Crestan High School for the rich and the spoiled ... There's only one problem. Sam is a girl.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 114,525 - Reviews: 7164 - Favs: 5,809 - Follows: 798 - Updated: 1/5/2009 - Published: 9/5/2003 - Complete