Home Community General Stories with potential moments
Stories with potential moments
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-03-06
Founder: The Ferrett - Stories: 6 - Followers: 1 - id: 260
you know those stories that just make you go wow i want to read more. Here are some of those. Note: none of mine are in here.

A Mercernary's Tale by TwinDeath reviews
One warrior's fight to escape his father's legacy. Set during the Gallic Wars. this is my favorite story that i have written, and my best IMHO! PLEASE R&R!
Fiction: Historical - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,808 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/15/2006 - Complete
Heart of Gold by GryffindorsQueen reviews
Emerald Stone is back in action two years after the epic Pandora's Box. Only this time, demigods at the New Orleans Heroes Training Academy are disappearing, and its up to her and Jason to save the day. Again.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,139 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/28/2006 - Published: 9/16/2006
Pandora's Box by GryffindorsQueen reviews
Emerald Stone, daughter of Hades. Watch her fight for survival and her journey into the unknown as she fights an enemy that can drain all Hope from the world.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 27,021 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/16/2006 - Published: 7/7/2006
Truth of The Signs by The Long Forgoten Phoenix reviews
The real entity of evil is breaking free. Our only defense, twelve hormonal teenagers. Oh man we're screwed.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,929 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/5/2007 - Published: 9/22/2006
Enough by GabyLilith reviews
Gaby always had problems in accepting herself and trusting others. When she unwillingly falls in love what will happen? Will there be a happy ending or just another heartbreak? Read and review pleaseeee!May change rating later.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,499 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/26/2007 - Published: 11/3/2006