Home Community General Sultry Supernature
Sultry Supernature
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-21-06
Founder: R.A. Sears - Stories: 25 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 376
This is the place for those oh so neglected juicy tidbits of supernatural and horror fiction with just the right amount of bite... We're here to champion stories with little to no reviews, to help them gain some recognition, and to share stories that are already popular. Any story that's awesomely supernatural will find a home here. Add this community to your alerts so you don't miss out on any awesome stories, and don't forget to share it with others!

Reaper by Tie Clever reviews
Siren Markson isn't normal, she's not even human. She's part of a species that is almost extinct and living as a human protects her. That changes when she has a run in with Werewolves. Now she's in danger of being found out and the only way to keep her secret safe is by making a deal with Noah Kale, a Werewolf with an agenda she can't discern...
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 34,734 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 12/2/2011
Love Infectious by omgitskandice reviews
Date: missing. Alex Cohen would die, I would make sure of that... As soon as I figure out how to stop staring at him every time he walks into the room. He was the reason I was stuck in this house, learning how to deal with a virus that was slowly making me into a perfect soldier and breaking into secure facilities with the promise of a cure. My life was changed now- dangerous.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,677 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/11/2012 - Published: 5/31/2012
Leave Me Here to Bleed by RaineMalfoy2 reviews
Vampires were tricky when it came to affection, all too often it bordered seething hatred. What will a young woman do when she finds out just how true that is while ankle deep in witches, vampires, lycan, and school administration?
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 42,413 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/10/2008 - Published: 11/26/2007
Dark Eyes by Enlightened Tenshi reviews
After her mother's tragic death, Anya thought her biggest problem would be her father's surprise engagement. But when Anya discovers something inside herself, something powerful, will she be able to save her siblings, and herself, from the dark eyes that want it? T for now, but could become M.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,010 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/13/2013 - Published: 5/23/2012
Amazon by Anonymouser reviews
Alexis Venizelos, Sentinel for House Dellas. Just one of dozens of Amazons coming into her second age, forced to face the curse of her people. To do what had to be done to insure their survival. But that curse ran far deeper than she'd ever suspected...
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 24 - Words: 81,766 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/14/2012 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Complete
Cold Scent by Aravis17 reviews
Persephone has the ability to...smell death?
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,738 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 5/28/2012 - Published: 5/26/2012
Death Callers by CieloRayn reviews
My mother had always told me that when I turned eighteen and had my first death call it would change my life. I just didn't know how right she was. I, Aislin Briella Gray, am a banshee, and I see death.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 52,875 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/22 - Published: 5/10/2012 - Complete
The Divinity Game by LibertyLife reviews
13 Godlike powers are granted to 13 different students at the same school, each able to alter his or her life and world radically. Now each must find and eliminate the others in a deadly battle royale called 'The Divinity Game.'
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 22 - Words: 61,723 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/29/2012 - Published: 3/7/2012
Mordecai March by PeaEnvy reviews
Something's not right with Mordecai March, none of the adults see it, they don't see the way his sightless eyes see, how his body takes all the sunlight. Tommy sees it and discovers more; There is something on the marsh, something twisted and broken.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 31 - Words: 34,128 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/21/2012 - Published: 4/8/2012 - Complete
Splicers by JadeTiger712 reviews
Chemical attacks have killed millions of people, and created a new type of human. These humans have special abilities, and a society of Hunters was created to help keep the peace. This is the story of Caly and Blaize. Formerly 'Splicers and Hunters'
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 37 - Words: 73,976 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/30/2013 - Published: 6/9/2011
Lunacy by R.A. Sears reviews
Kacea is drawn to Jynxx in a way she can't explain. Their worlds are upended and the monsters in the closet are real. All of them. And they both have something these night terrors want. Will kill for. Can fate be resisted, or is destiny absolute? Coming to Amazon 12.12.12 by R.A. Sears! Full version rating will be M!
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,710 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/27/2012 - Published: 4/19/2012 - Complete
The Golden Paradigm by Raha reviews
Steampunk. Familiars. Freudian Psychology. String Theory. And Monsters Under the Bed. Henrietta Howell has grown up in a world full of secrets and lies, where Inner Demons have been dragged into the light, and magic and machine go hand in hand.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 21,101 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/9/2011 - Published: 10/29/2011
Clan by A. Gray reviews
Ava is forced back into the civilized world in search of food. There she meets another of her kind. Her plans to leave the city are foiled when she finds that meeting the clan was just the tip of the iceberg of her problems.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,869 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 7/27/2011
Eternal Darkness rewrite by A.C.Wilson reviews
Ciudad Oscura, TX—a town dominated by vampires and wolves, where humans are cursed into darkness. Newly arrived Victoria soon falls victim to the curse, becoming a vampire. Will her newfound love save her, or must she be killed to save the town?
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,356 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/5/2011 - Published: 5/27/2011
Southern Belles Never Play With Fire by Rachel032687 reviews
Hey there. My name is Emma Rae, and for the most part I'm just like everyone else. However, it's the things that set me a part that you should be thankful for. I'm part fairy, part demon, and I save the world on a fairly regular basis.So...You're welcome!
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,811 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/28/2011 - Published: 1/18/2011