Home Community Fiction Romance Swoon - Happy Endings
Swoon - Happy Endings
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 03-12-11
Founder: OverTheTreeTops - Stories: 92 - Followers: 3 - id: 3646
All these stories are about love and happy endings. Be taken away and watch them fall in love.

Sandcastles by StreetsOfGold reviews
His fingers started fumbling with his belt and he began to slide his shorts down his legs. "Fletch!" I looked away. "What are you doing?" He laughed. "I can't go swimming in my clothes now can I?" One-Shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,702 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/25/2012 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Complete
Memories of a drunk night by Jade Q. Dean reviews
Looking at Jake, I hated him even more. He wasn’t affected by the alcohol at all and he must’ve had a lot as well. “What the hell happened last night?” Jake demanded. Hungover Lily awakes in the bed of the guy next door she hates. What happened?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,592 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/12/2009 - Complete
Goddamn' Teddy Bear by quinn-oliver reviews
Waking up to the person you love... no matter how 'goddamn' quirky they might be. Oneshot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Published: 4/3/2011 - Complete
Branded by Ravina reviews
ONE-SHOT! “You’ve been branded, my dear.” I jolted at the sound of his voice so close to my ear. Thierry was leaning over me from behind, his chin grazing my right shoulder. “Should I take away your white-out?”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,393 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 400 - Follows: 25 - Published: 4/23/2009 - Complete
Nothing But Net by Yuzuki15 reviews
"If I can make a half court buzzer shot... you'll have to kiss me."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,058 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/21/2012 - Published: 3/15/2012 - Complete
Unstoppable by theKnobblyKneedWriter reviews
ONESHOT. She's the kind of girl who will kick you in the groin for suggesting you're attracted to her. Luckily for her, he's not the kind of guy who lets that stop him.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,363 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/4/2012 - Complete
The Difference Knowing Makes by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
After vowing to never date another frat guy, he's trying to bend her new rule. Only because she'd so stupidly, under the influence of cheap punch and an extremely stressful Thursday, confessed that he might just be the most adorable guy on campus. Complete. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 25,784 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 368 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 5/1/2012 - Published: 3/10/2011 - Complete
Suburban ATM by LittleLadyLoveless reviews
Perfect, awkward moments can happen at any time, especially when and where you least expect them. Emily learns this fact on a short errand to the bank, and she'll probably never view ATM machines the same way again. One-Shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,641 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/5/2012 - Complete
Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas by Miss Haps reviews
ONESHOT. "Your mom wants me to impregnate you?" I pause. "Yes," I answer honestly. "She thinks you're dreamy and has deemed you well equipped for the job." Kent laughs. "Well that's true. I think I can be pretty sufficient in that area of service."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 20,526 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 472 - Follows: 30 - Published: 1/24/2012 - Complete
For The Win by Pinkamoo reviews
“I will when you tell me the truth,” he demands angry, grabbing my other wrist and initiating a tug of war with me. I pull my arms, trying to rip my wrists from his grasp, and then he pulls them back. “Just give up you’re not going to win this time.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,677 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 12 - Published: 10/17/2009 - Complete
You Spaghetti Brained DingDong by Pinkamoo reviews
Oh, he was gorgeous, he was dashing he was gallant, he looked like Jeremy Sumpter and you have got to be joking me right? That boy was devil spawn, and he knew it. [ONESHOT]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,602 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 13 - Published: 11/3/2007 - Complete
How to Hold a Grudge or, a Tale of Love and War by twirling flags reviews
[ oneshot ] It's sort of a tradition, their mutual hate. Tia isn't aware how easily hate changes to somethings stronger.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,963 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/14/2007 - Complete
The Geeks Get The Gamer Girls by Holding A Heart reviews
James has liked Emma for as long as forever. Ok, a little exaggeration never hurt anyone. But will he finally have the nerve to do something about it?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,790 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/12/2011 - Complete
The Postit Girl by Aurora Corona reviews
-'TINY'. That's what Chase finds scrawled across a post-it stuck on his genitals after a one-night stand. The moment Lauralee Collins walked into the picture, he knew that she would wreak havoc on his life... and heart. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,129 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/30/2010 - Complete
Of Summer Days and Charming Managers by right4lyfe reviews
The last hour of the shift is always the worst. Or is it?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,035 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/2/2012 - Complete
The Tribulations of Swedish Furniture by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
I'd bought the bookshelf myself, had carried up three flights of stairs, and I wanted to put the darn thing together on my own. But how could I resist willing assistance from the boy who literally lived next door? Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/26/2011 - Complete
Skiing and Other Misdirections by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
The only thing Quinn hates more than ski trips is blood. So what happens when an injured snow boarder needs her assistance? Complete fluff. Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/3/2012 - Complete
Panties and Potted Plants by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
What's a girl to do when she's in a crunch, wearing nothing but scandalous lingerie? Certainly not trust the guy responsible for the recent disappearance of her diet soda. Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/4/2012 - Complete
Alcohol Intake Test by theblacksheepinme reviews
"Alright, if you aren't so drunk, spell my real name." "C-H-A-R-L…" he crinkled his eyebrows in confusion, "I dunno, why is it so hard to spell anyway?" "It's not when you're sober." One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,644 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 30 - Published: 12/23/2011 - Complete
Bullshit by JAceyJInx reviews
ONE-SHOT "You're just scared to admit how much you want me, too." "Bullshit." "Really? Is it?" I hesitated. Was it? He took my hesitation to mean no and took another step forward, which would have been fine if there was any space to take a step.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,498 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/8/2009 - Complete
I'm Keeping On The Jacket by Mailai reviews
You can stand there with your scowly face, your authorative red shorts, and your man muscles, but I am not taking off this jacket. One Shot. Rated for minor language.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,449 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/12/2011 - Complete
The Bleachers by justmaybe reviews
One-shot. Emma met Tyler freshmen year of high school while sitting next to each other on the bleachers in gym class. From the moment he introduced himself, she knew she was a goner. With that ridiculous smile of his, how could she resist?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,584 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Complete
Airports by justmaybe reviews
One Shot. Elizabeth was a pre-med student and secret history nerd who didn't believe in fate, but she's starting to rethink that when she keeps running into the same guy at all these airports.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,577 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/14/2011 - Complete
Jake and Bee by xoxluurve reviews
ONE SHOT As predicted, she glared, “OK, what do you want?” The answer was so simple, but he didn’t even know what it was until it came out of his mouth. “You.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 34 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 400 - Follows: 27 - Published: 8/14/2007 - Complete
Magnetism by xoxluurve reviews
So she was the lowest in a film’s hierarchy. He was at the top. See, they kind of were in love... and then they kind of destroyed each other. Six years ago. Still, players don't easily forget that one girl who changed them. For I Love to Hate You Contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,506 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 371 - Follows: 21 - Published: 7/19/2009 - Complete
81 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »