Home Community Fiction Mythology Tales of Asgard
Tales of Asgard
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Mythology, Since: 05-11-12
Founder: AriaRose7 - Stories: 21 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 10 - id: 4060
Anything related to Norse Mythology can go here. If you see/have a story you think belongs here or are interested in becoming a staff member, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Freyja's Warrior, Odin's Warrior: A Norse Mythology Parody by within the silenc reviews
Freyja and Odin have a humorous disagreement over the afterlife of one slain warrior.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 327 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 11/16/2013 - Complete
Blaze of Fire by ForeverSunshine80083 reviews
Riley Carmen is just another cocky, fearless and crazy teenager sick of being stuck in the normal, everyday world. So, when she finds a book that takes her right into Jotunheim, the land of the Frost and Rock Giants from Norse Mythology, things take quite the turn for her and eventually, she'll have to rely on Thor, the Thunder God and his cruel and seductive brother, Loki. Great.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 53,092 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/23/2013 - Published: 2/28/2013
the beginnings of trickster: frost and fire by creativitycurrent reviews
For those who have been reading 'The Norse Trickster' this is the same book i have just changed the title and cover image due to future storyline revision.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 24,097 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 9/8/2012
Armchairs by ToothyBeastie reviews
Loki, Norse God of trickery, fire and chaos, takes out his frustrations with life on a few innocent armchairs. Silliness alert!
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 670 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/9/2012 - Complete
Bound By Silk by Loki Mischeif-Maker reviews
He was punished before the crime, bound by those he trusted, who he bore as complicated a love for as his father did. He was Fenris, and this is his story. A lot of literary liscence. COMPLETE
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,486 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 10 - Updated: 4/24/2004 - Published: 1/24/2004
Sins of the Father by AriaRose7 reviews
Are monsters born or are they made? This is the story of the Norse serpent god, Jormungund, and how he fell.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,037 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Complete
Trickster's Honor by Kage Chikara reviews
Loki , the Norse God of Trickery, must find it in himself to rescue the other Gods when they lose their Godhood and become mortal. Aided by a strange assortment of companions, he must help those he tried once to destroy. THIRDCHAPTER UP CH1 EDITED
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 20,900 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/14/2004 - Published: 9/12/2003
Dark Fate by Loki Mischeif-Maker reviews
At the end of his rope, he plotted the murder of the only man who forgave him. In doing so, he lost more than he's given credit for. Loki's Story.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,627 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 12/1/2004 - Published: 4/24/2004
Lokasenna: The Flyting of Loki REVIEW ME NOW! by Pico the Great reviews
Baldur's dead, Fimafeng's dead, Loki can't stay in Asgard any longer. But before he leaves, he'll tell the gods exactly what he thinks, with great detail. The Flyting, Loki's POV. Reviews are welcomed and much appreciated. Rated because...it's a senna.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,975 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/3/2004 - Published: 9/17/2004
Mjollnir by Rai Kamishiro reviews
The story of how the not so all mighty Thor lost and recovered his hammer with a bit of help from Loki. There's much to be admired of a god willing to go in drag to get back his hammer.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,095 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 1/10/2004 - Published: 9/7/2003
The gods have descended to fight for supremacy. We are the Avatars, fated to fight each other for rule of the skies. Greek, Hindu, Egyptian, and Norse. Please review, feedback is wanted!
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 68,762 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/1/2012 - Published: 11/6/2011
Norse Summaries by Violette Lokasister reviews
Short chapters on the Norse myths not concerning Loki.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 6,684 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 5/27/2012 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Complete
Selected Norse Myths by Violette Lokasister reviews
Mostly for informational purposed for my friend. I'd appreciate it if there were no comments. These are my writings, but no, I do not own Norse myths.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 19 - Words: 33,394 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/25/2012 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Complete
Forever Yours, Hel by Rai Kamishiro reviews
No one happens to be born evil. Something must happen for them to become evil. A short glimpse into the psyche of the Norse Goddess Hel.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,572 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/19/2003
The Valkyrie by StarScarlet76 reviews
Norse mythology speaks of a Valkyrie and a human destined to fall in love only to be torn apart. It's just a story right? Wrong.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,984 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/3/2012 - Published: 5/30/2011
The Ragnarok Part 1: The Child of the Moon by Mason-Gray reviews
Life gets a whole lot more complicated when you find out you're the reincarnation of a Norse God, I'm telling you that right now. I was always an Atheist, never believed in any religion, higher power, or god. Then it turns out I'm one of them? Mind Trip.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,809 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/12/2012