Home Community Fiction Play Tell the Bard's Tale
Tell the Bard's Tale
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Play, Since: 04-05-08
Founder: Gale - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 1744
A community for aspiring Playwrights. PM me (or another staff member once I have more) to add your work to the list. PM me if you'd like to work on staff.

A Twisted World by Psychobabble6 reviews
Based on a true story I heard of. Up to date, a girl with a secret stumbles across a very lucky circumstance...
Fiction: Play - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,624 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/7/2008 - Published: 4/27/2007
The Man Wore Velcro Shoes by TigerLily98 reviews
A family ultimatum comes between Max Coulter and his most prized possession, a pair of black velcro shoes. Rated T for some language and talk of one's sex life.
Fiction: Play - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,169 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Complete
SOS! by The-Pen-of-the-Sapphire-Rose reviews
Two castaways, one crazy island. A children's show.
Fiction: Play - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,237 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 10/2/2008 - Published: 4/1/2008
Land of Never Never by Gale reviews
Three strangers awaken on a tropical island, where they encounter an eerie child, one who knows all their secrets, intent only on bringing them into his "games". But what secrets does the child hide, and will they discover them in time to escape? R/R plz.
Fiction: Play - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,700 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/5/2008 - Complete