Home Community Fiction Romance The Best Oneshots you will ever find.
The Best Oneshots you will ever find.
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 08-12-09
Founder: SunsetRainbow - Stories: 63 - Followers: 0 - id: 2737
They may be cliche, they may not. All of these one shots have their flaws but only the best get into this community.
(:
More will continue to be added.

Keep it PG by WarmICE7 reviews
Maybe it was because she had promised herself she would never be that girl. You know. The one that falls irrevocably in love with her best friend. One-shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,190 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Complete
Unintended by Road to Anywhere reviews
Holden O'Neill knew exactly what he wanted in a girl, even if he also knew that his perfect match didn't really exist. Except that said perfect match does. And he's a guy. -Slash, Oneshot-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,820 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Complete
Happy Endings by jennycraig10 reviews
“It doesn’t work that way. Sometimes you just don’t get the happy ending,” she said. He looked at her, then with a small smile, he said,“You always get the happy ending. It always comes eventually. You just have to have faith.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,533 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 325 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Complete
Blue Eyes by dear-llama reviews
One-shot. "What's wrong?" Before I knew it, he had placed himself squarely in my path. And – dare I say it – he actually sounded a little angry and hurt. "Why are you not stalking me anymore?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,413 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 722 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Complete
Juggernaut by effection reviews
Being the best friend to a needy girl can be tough. Especially when you forget her birthday.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,799 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/19/2010 - Complete
In The Cookie Jar by productofdreams reviews
-which is where my hand is at the moment. That is, if the Cookie Jar is the school's notorious bad boy's back pocket with the whole school watching on. "What do you think you're doing?" "Er..." oneshot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,932 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 927 - Follows: 56 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Complete
Letters For Ryan by emm297 reviews
Oneshot. Written for SKoW Prompt 4. "So please, don’t leave me. Say you’ll stay with me forever and ever and ever. And we’ll live happily ever after." She always thought that Love conquered everything. But it seems that Fate has other plans for them.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,696 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/2/2010 - Complete
Movie Scenes by annoyance reviews
Her life looks like a movie right now and it's about time he came running through those doors and scooped her up in his arms. A OneShot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 387 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/4/2010 - Complete
Not A Chance in Hell by outspoken-ryn reviews
Will you be my wife?" "Not a chance in hell." The answer was the same every time. "This is the last time," she insisted. He laughed inwardly. She really believed it when she said it. How could she be so naive? FOR POPPING THAT QUESTION CONTEST.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,966 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Complete
Proud to fight like a GIRL by Pinkamoo reviews
She fought evil by moonlight, she won love, or she tried to win love, by daylight. She was the one named...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,653 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Complete
Litter Bug by Ravina reviews
She picked up the paper ball and threw it at his face. Again. This time, it hit his forehead. Before she could blink, she found herself pressed to the pole, with Vincent's body against hers. "I don't think you want to try that again," he murmured.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,429 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 387 - Follows: 27 - Published: 3/10/2009 - Complete
The Summer of Austen by White Rose Blossom reviews
He would walk in—the man of my dreams, that is—when I was up to my elbows in horse shit. Literally. I bet even Jane Austen couldn’t have even dreamed of writing this scenario. For the Ridiculously Happy OneShots contest.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,107 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 269 - Follows: 14 - Published: 5/9/2009 - Complete
The Encounter by DancingChaChaFruit reviews
“He keeps talking to you, and you flash him your irresistible smile. Your eyes are on his face. His eyes are on yours.” A guy hits on you. What about your friends? Very short oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/18/2008 - Complete
Stupid Little Things by brittle hearts reviews
You're always doing stupid things when you're around her, but you just can't get her out of your head.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,613 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Complete
A Love Story by brittle hearts reviews
One day, a girl and a boy fell in love without realizing it.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,343 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 502 - Follows: 26 - Published: 6/16/2007 - Complete
All I Want for Christmas by Mad for Figs reviews
[ONE SHOT] I was the loser university student who still sat on Santa's lap at the mall. How was I supposed to know Santa was my age this year? After all, isn't St. Nick supposed to be an old, jolly fat man?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,455 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 406 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Complete
Why Can't we be Friends? by Sally Can Wait reviews
[ONE SHOT] Cady & Hayden had been friends forever. So when Hayden realizes he might have feelings for her, he enlists his ladies' man poet friend to help him win her over. Sadly, the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,274 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/11/2008 - Complete
Blind Substitution by found.eventually reviews
Being the substitute is like being called by your dad to pick up the newspapers when your dog is throwing a tantrum; Like having a girlfriend who only talks to you when her anime isn’t on; And like falling in love,but NEVER getting the girl. Oh,the agony.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,102 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Complete
Tissues And Romance Novels by awaitinglove reviews
ONE-SHOT He didn't want anyone to know about our relationship because we were both so different. But then I had enough. ONE-SHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,930 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 489 - Follows: 28 - Published: 4/12/2008 - Complete
Personal Bias by Le Meg reviews
Julia King learns just how hard it is to remain professional in the face of personal bias and, oh, complete and utter loathing, when her boss takes on a new but familiar client. Written for the "I Love To Hate You" challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,949 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 592 - Follows: 32 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Complete
Bookstore by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[ONESHOT] It was one of the gestures and awkwardly innocent conversations that comes straight out of a disarmingly heartfelt movie. I was just an innocent bystander who saw their tentative dance around each other's shyness. It was pretty hard hitting.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,505 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 620 - Follows: 36 - Published: 2/25/2007 - Complete
My Definition of Love by x.betweenthelines reviews
Oneshot. Dear Elise, when I was seven, I learnt that love is a four letter word that I’d have to figure out myself, and without a dictionary.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,142 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Complete
Moving On by Loud Cancer reviews
She realised that loving him and wanting him to be happy was not giving her the happiness she deserved. She realised she needed to move on and this could only happen if she confessed her feelings. So she rang the doorbell. One-Shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,820 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/11/2008 - Complete
Just to See Her Smile by xoxluurve reviews
[ONE SHOT] He strived on her happiness. He lived to see her smile. His duty in life was to make her happy. Why? Because he loved her.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,532 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/16/2006 - Complete
Now or Never by Kellybear reviews
Who would have thought it would only take exam week and a bunch of notes to find love. [ONE SHOT]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,024 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/25/2007 - Complete
61 | Page 1 .. Last Next »