Home Community Fiction Romance The Best Stories I have Read on Fp
The Best Stories I have Read on Fp
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 08-05-10
Founder: Zakiya Smith - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 3340
A List of Complete Stories that I have had the Pleasure of Reading!

Love For Enemies by Emoting-again reviews
Book 1 of LoveHateMisery: I have no experience with love. Unfortunately, I suddenly seem to be in the middle of a dangerously awkward triangle. Further dilemma? My best friend started it by daring me to test one guy’s devotion by flirting with another.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,703 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 3/28/2011 - Published: 9/7/2008
Myriad of Misconceptions by teardropx reviews
Luke, her jerk of a brother, and Nathan, his charming best friend, are the leaders of White River High. If Alayna wants to make her life at White River as boring as possible, she would keep away from them. Sadly, fate has come to a different conclusion.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 76,285 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 335 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 3/14/2010 - Published: 11/12/2009 - Complete
The Other One by Impersonating Sugar reviews
Take one inferior twin and throw her in her sister's school, where the sister rules. Now add a sarcastic musician, a persistant football player, and a fierce sibling rivalry. How is she supposed to find her own identity, much less survive? Read and rate.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 106,187 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/8/2008 - Published: 10/27/2007