Home Community General The Brotherhood
The Brotherhood
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-06-12
Founder: CommieCookie - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 4244
The Brotherhood is a place for your stories to recieve constructive criticism, and heart-felt comments. I have put a lot of work into this community! Please subscribe! ^^

Boys' Bantam: There's a Girl at My All-Boys Summer Camp by echogirlcapri reviews
Boys' Bantam is a boys-only camp. There's no such thing as curses, supernatural powers, or magical bonds. My life was that of a totally normal 15-year-old boy; I'd never even fallen in love. But then I met Tadasi ... and everything changed.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 56,129 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 11/4/2013
Owen by Chiisutofupuru reviews
'Move, stupid rock.' "MOVE!" Owen's power flared and not only did the rock hit the wall, the dirt wall was pushed back a few feet from where it was. 'I can't do this on my own.' Owen grabbed everything he would need and left the elf village for the first time. 'I'm Sorry Jasmine, I can't do this by myself. I tried, I'm too powerful.' (Based in a fantasy world of many races)
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 41 - Words: 92,708 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/9 - Published: 10/3/2012
The Girl With No Name by Kay Iscah reviews
Banished from her village, a young shape shifter sets out on a journey to find her place in the world. This is a prequel of sorts to my novel Seventh Night.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,044 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/5/2013 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Complete
Somnium -The MMORPG- by CommieCookie reviews
Rumours say that there is this company which manufactures an MMORPG system which you could connect in your sleep, I've got the console here, wanna try it out? (Plz R&R!)
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 32 - Words: 34,485 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 5/21/2012
The Life of a Killer by Flame Darkmoon reviews
A woman describes her life as a killer.
Poetry: General - Rated: T - English - Crime/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 134 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/4/2012 - Complete
Let me go by Flame Darkmoon reviews
A girl is murdered and her boyfriend won't let her go to the afterlife.
Poetry: General - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 184 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 8/5/2012 - Complete
Cold Hearted by Flame Darkmoon
A girl who is abused tells her story through poetry.
Poetry: Life - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 225 - Published: 10/9/2012 - Complete
Mirrored Memories: The Beginning by Flame Darkmoon reviews
A girl who has lost her mother at a young age is the supposed savior of the world. She has a necklace that contains great power, however she doesn't know this. She is to search for the Mirror of Jade and keep it from getting into the wrong hands. Who can she trust? Even the heroine herself doesn't know.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,490 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/1/2013 - Published: 10/18/2012