Home Community General The Cave
The Cave
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-22-07
Founder: DarkGorgos - Stories: 14 - Followers: 1 - id: 1088
The Cave is where I will be putting the stories I read that I think are to good for a favorite list.

Council of Sorrow by RedLady reviews
A void. A stone. A council. The end of the world. Helaina joins the mysterious warrior Elluko in a quest to stop a strange and twisted form of armageddon involving the darker parts of the human psyche.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,196 - Reviews: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/4/2007 - Published: 6/11/2007
Battle of the M&M by CaptainMurrie reviews
Taylor and Jake battle it out to see who cooks dinner. :p
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 476 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/27/2007
Chaos by Guinevere Lee reviews
The future A young girl, Ardis, finds herself trying to deal with life minus technology
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,170 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/23/2003 - Complete
18 by BeautifulAssassin reviews
Kassie moved away from London to forget her bad memories, but will they come back to haunt her? more detailed summary inside...I'll return reviews, but might need reminding...email or send me a message. Rated T for language, mainly. Chapter 9 up!
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,931 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/31/2007 - Published: 6/25/2007
Routine by Seirei Ishtar reviews
[One Shot] It was a rather abusive friendship, sure. But still a friendship none the less. [Implied Slash]
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,159 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Complete
Boredom by ShadowedTears reviews
Written out of boredom
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 272 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 6/25/2007
Beowulf: The Poet's Tale by Guinevere Lee reviews
In everyone’s life mistakes are made, some more terrible than others and all we can do is sit back and watch the repercussions unfold. My name is not important, but my story is.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,391 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/15/2006 - Published: 2/2/2006 - Complete
Beowulf by Guinevere Lee reviews
An epilogue to Beowulf: The Poet's Tale. How the other sister managed to keep Beowulf alive.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,256 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/22/2007 - Complete
The Dragons of the Western World by Arrelcain reviews
This essay tells what my version of a Western Dragon looks like. For instance, did you a dragon's "breathing fire" is an illusion? Find out why and more in this essay!
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,072 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/5/2006
Little Momiji by ismichi reviews
DISCONTINUED. Click to read some writing from my weeb years
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,548 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 10/3/2005