Home Community Fiction Romance The Good Slash
The Good Slash
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 12-01-09
Founder: Messing With Minds - Stories: 27 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 2922
A community for the best slash romances I have found. Any rating, any genre, any plot. This is for the ones that are good.
Email me if you want to become staff, if you think you know of any stories i should add, anything like that.

What a Coincidence by Pretty Rad reviews
Slash. Jonas is the biggest homophobe in school. But what happens when he finds out the ever popular, bisexual Cody has a crush on him? Well, probably the same thing that happens to Mitchell when he finds a lost journal and reads it. COMPLETE!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 57,523 - Reviews: 719 - Favs: 490 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 1/3/2009 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Complete
So You Sent Them To Boarding School? by Howling Cat reviews
And they say girls are complicated. Oh, what a tangled web some boys weave. Slash!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 63 - Words: 64,230 - Reviews: 399 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 1/15/2011 - Published: 6/9/2008
Their Story by cheeseboi reviews
A series of drabbles focussed around highschool boys, John Devvy and Danny McPherson. SLASH, Ongoing for now.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,866 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/8/2007
Identical by Ryette reviews
Slash. Oneshot. Holden and Tanner are complete opposites, and they both want the same guy- their mutual and straight best friend Tommy. And Tommy’s got his own plan involving the two temperamental boys....
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,214 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/23/2009 - Complete
Gay As His Wristband by big.break.and.laryngitis reviews
x"Which, if you didn't notice, is a rainbow."x Stupid fluffy MxM one-shot. What else do I write anymore? Jon's staring at the new kid's wristband... and, now that you mention it, at the rest of him. Hmm. What could happen? Not FLUFF! No. Of course not.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 992 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/19/2009 - Complete
The Smile Widens by Blue Screen of Death reviews
The culmination of all of our time spent together. Not just anyone's bundle of energy, but MINE. [Proposal, Slash, MM, Oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/5/2006 - Complete
Louis's Super Secret Memorial Day Matchmaking Plan by fangirlspaz reviews
Though at first going camping and sharing a tent with a sex-god who is already your sort-of friend may seem like a good idea, DON'T DO IT. Evan's friend Louis bails on their annual camping trip. Luckily for Evan, Louis has a plan. Slash. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,250 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/24/2009 - Complete
Coincidences by tipping ivy reviews
I wasn't gay... until Reid decided I was.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 33,822 - Reviews: 331 - Favs: 452 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 4/2/2005 - Published: 1/24/2005
Wonderwall by Dirty-Angel-Toes reviews
[Complete] Brian isn't too thrilled with having to move to the middle of nowhere and attend boarding school, til he meets a group of friends and a boy he thinks could be the guy of his dreams. But love is never easy...Yaoi, MM slash, etc
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 91,158 - Reviews: 767 - Favs: 520 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 7/12/2005 - Published: 11/6/2004 - Complete