Home Community General The Incredible
The Incredible
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-07-12
Founder: PhantomWolf79 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 3 - id: 4194
For those stories that deserve to be heard!

The Girl With No Name by Kay Iscah reviews
Banished from her village, a young shape shifter sets out on a journey to find her place in the world. This is a prequel of sorts to my novel Seventh Night.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,044 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/5/2013 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Complete
My Choices by dharney-barney reviews
Cady McKinnley parents have just gotten a divorce, now she is forced to move from Cali to Florida. Life is crappy and gets worse when she meets Zander Knight, someone who isn't who he seems. Cadence has choices to make, a lot that she doesn't want to.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 50 - Words: 84,833 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 2/15/2013 - Published: 4/2/2012 - Complete
Riot! by WhiteAngelDragon reviews
Most kids who can manipulate their aura are sent to the Silver Riot Academy. Sorin has just returned from a retrevial mission when he and his friends are sent on a quest by the Riot Masters, but this quest is different. This quest has been given by one of the Seven, something that hasn't happened in over four hundred years.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,152 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/23/2012 - Published: 9/16/2012
White Magic by InkedGirl reviews
A servant girl who keeps her magic under lock and key joins forces with an exiled and cursed prince to end the tyrannical rule of his twin.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 83 - Words: 182,324 - Reviews: 509 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 12/28/2011
Miss Masquerade by AoideMythos reviews
A new Robin Hood is on a roll with her thefts. Diana's her name, and her life is much more of a fairy tale in a...weird way. Read about how she has to work with the worst person she could possibly ever think up to get home, or not...I guess you decide.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 23,730 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/3 - Published: 8/23/2012
Manipulator by PhantomWolf79 reviews
Isabel has always been different, but now that she's a junior in high school, it's worse. After being kidnapped by some screwed-up scientists, she must run from the Kommandant and the life she knew before. Reviews totally welcomed! Tell me how I did! T for a bit of theme and some violence.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 21 - Words: 12,885 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/26 - Published: 9/20/2012 - Complete