Home Community Fiction Sci-Fi The Innovation
The Innovation
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Sci-Fi, Since: 02-01-12
Founder: Mem The Great - Stories: 15 - Followers: 3 - id: 3981
Stories of inventions that went awry (or that worked perfectly). Of changes in society that led to a better life for all (or that led to a moral and physical downfall). And of the villains (or heroes) that brought on the Innovation. {Note: I would like a staff member, please PM me if interested.}

Genetic Tampering by The Ascended Ancient reviews
THE REBOOT OF THE POPULAR STORY BEGINS. SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS. Our nation is not free. A secretive organization known as the Triad controls everything. Above and outside the law, the Triad does whatever it wants to. But this time, it may have gone too far...
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 110,554 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/9 - Published: 12/16/2005
The Guide To A Perfect Society by Bithore-Nclicking-Cavendish
The year is 2157, the world, it couldn't be any better. There is no such things as an illness, and if its there, it wont be around for long. Dystopian themes.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 439 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Complete
A1R by IleK reviews
A dead world with humans surviving on large airships. A short story for testing the world and some characters.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,554 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/9/2012 - Complete
Android by zqwongoose reviews
Connie is an android. A robotic person with artificial intelligence. And she has a mission to discover ways for humans to endure, survive. And she's got a handy little tool to help her out, too. Her IAR system. Instant Adaptive Reflex
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,154 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 3/3/2012
Reboot by Takano-Isorokyu reviews
OK, everybody has had the thought, "I wish I could go back to THEN, Knowing what I know now" - but they usually want to be a teen again, or a young adult. But what if you're 55, and suddenly you're in a six year old body?
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 60,109 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/27/2012 - Published: 2/25/2012 - Complete
A Place to Rest by Rainy Day Dreamer reviews
Everyone's warranty expires eventually. A grand quest and a search to come to terms with mortality, through the eyes of an automated adventurer.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,029 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/7/2012 - Published: 4/3/2012
Nameless by Zeddiphan reviews
In the future humanity is ruled by a totalitarian union. In order to maintain complete obedience across all the worlds it rules, reproduction is outlawed and all citizens are manufactured in bioengineering facilities for specific careers.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,867 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/17/2011
The Thirteenth Birthday by Zeddiphan reviews
A young boy celebrates his thirteenth birthday in a strange world of machines.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,017 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/12/2011 - Complete
Space Train by Tapp reviews
The Earth’s running out of resources, the poor are struggling to survive. The only escape's the Space Train, but for one little girl, riding the Space Train seems like a distant dream. That is until she comes across a ‘shelter’ and dares to hope for more.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 33,869 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/20/2011 - Published: 2/27/2011 - Complete
Life Story by Tallentire reviews
A grand scale sci-fi short story covering the full length of humanity’s rise to greatness told from a rather unorthodox POV.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,400 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/2/2010 - Complete
Messages From a Chrononaut by Tallentire reviews
A very short story based set in the trinity-verse; a setting where space is being colonised via rather unorthodox means. Told via messages between the characters.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,068 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/7/2011 - Complete
Building No 6 by Foreverforpeace reviews
In a world where all is gone, six children discover the real truth.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,952 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/19/2011 - Complete
Project D6490N by cheez246890 reviews
The young and brilliant Dr Jere Ming Si is in charge of creating a humanoid weapon for the government, but his ethics get in the way of progress, until drastic measures are called for. -Set in the world of Xiao Long
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,175 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Complete
The Timekeeper by Forgotten Extravagance reviews
In 3023, every baby that is born is implanted with a tiny chip. If activated, this chip will kill its holder immediately; the modern way to fight criminals. I am a Timekeeper, and I control the chips. But I never expected that I would be assigned a job to become a Crim – never expected that this simple task would be the beginning of a revolution. COMPLETE PROLOUGE INSIDE.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,163 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/19/2013 - Published: 6/26/2012
The Fear by Tallentire reviews
Via the rapidly advancing field of Portal Science countless versions of Earth are accessible to explorers from our planet. Things have come a long way in the past few decades and the way we seem to be heading...frankly it terrifies me.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,231 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Complete