Home Community Fiction Fantasy The Land of Fantasy
The Land of Fantasy
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Fantasy, Since: 08-07-09
Founder: CraigAPrice - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - id: 2732
This community is dedicated to Fantasy lovers. This is for unique stories of fantasy. Let me know of any stories you'd like to see in here and I'll take a read at them. I'd like for a few of you to join my staff and help me make this community grow.

The Girl With No Name by Kay Iscah reviews
Banished from her village, a young shape shifter sets out on a journey to find her place in the world. This is a prequel of sorts to my novel Seventh Night.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,044 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/5/2013 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Complete
The War in the Highland by Doingtime reviews
The war is brewing in the mountains, and its up to Etherond to save the kingdom
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,617 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/27/2003 - Published: 9/22/2003
The Chronicles of Starlyn: The Fear of Magic by CraigAPrice reviews
Starlyn is an elf warrior, and her mother is dying. Her sister Arria used dark magic to try to save thier mother, but that is not allowed and she dissipears. Starlyn is caught between saving her mother and finding her sister.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,683 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/15/2011 - Published: 8/26/2006