Home Community Fiction Romance The Rainbow's Best
The Rainbow's Best
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 12-08-06
Founder: Tamerai - Stories: 13 - Followers: 35 - Staff: 1 - id: 442
Best SLASH stories on fp.

Just in Case by xanthofile reviews
Slash There was always a charged phone, just in case the call ever came. That's what it takes, being in love with a fireman. one-shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,460 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 44 - Published: 7/27/2006 - Complete
Broken Wings by Mrs. Matt Shadows reviews
I just wanted to fly... [M/M Read and Review]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 955 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/22/2006
Misunderstandings by GASPtrinitrotoluene reviews
i'll do it. i'll tell my brother that i love him. the worst that can happen is he will hate me. right? [low key yaoi, mm, and violence] ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/2/2006 - Complete
The Smile Widens by Blue Screen of Death reviews
The culmination of all of our time spent together. Not just anyone's bundle of energy, but MINE. [Proposal, Slash, MM, Oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/5/2006 - Complete
Everything by Mrs. Matt Shadows reviews
[Yaoi][MxM][Shounenai][Slash]A young man learns that going to war was one of the biggest mistakes of his life. He watches the one he's fallen in love with die. [Oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 559 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Published: 12/6/2006 - Complete