Home Community General The Second Libra
The Second Libra
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-18-06
Founder: And All That Could Have Been - Stories: 10 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 65
Deep, dark, angsty, emo, which ever you prefer to call it, best of.

Apocalypse by nosecretchord reviews
This is quick, short, and has to do with the world ending. I enjoy dialogue only stories. Read up.
Fiction: General - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 216 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/29/2003
Caught by nosecretchord reviews
Two people not wanting to believe where they are
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 325 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/22/2004
Smile, Dear by DarkOpalDragon reviews
"Smile while you kill me, dear/For we both know it's my fault/It was I that cut us open/And rubbed our wounds with salt"
Poetry: Love - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 154 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/25/2005
The Cycle Which I Didn't Mean to Write by Almah reviews
I'll regret posting this tomorrow.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 256 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/9/2006
Them by ssjeasterbunny reviews
Dreams aren't meant to happen—people won't let them. They swoop down like vultures and tear you apart.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 41 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/29/2005 - Complete
Some Things You Lose, Some You Just Give Away by Kayley reviews
About a little girl playing truth or dare with her friends. They ask her something she’s not quite ready to talk about… Deals with rape. Please read!
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 543 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2002
Running Chords by Ruff Luv reviews
Two roommates. One sleeping deeply in the night as his girlfriend strums away endlessly at her guitar. The other lays in the dark, separated by a wall, and listens.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 18 - Published: 4/11/2003