Home Community Fiction Horror The Shop of Horror... do you dare to enter?
The Shop of Horror... do you dare to enter?
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Horror, Since: 10-22-06
Founder: chippychip - Stories: 5 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 1 - id: 149
This community focuses on HORROR and HORROR only! We guarantee your goosebumps.

The Graveyard Tales by newshound reviews
How long has it been since you truly had to fight to survive? What would you do to ensure you lived to see tomorrow? In a world populated by the dead, what will humanity do to live?
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Adventure - Chapters: 54 - Words: 124,730 - Reviews: 255 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 12/2/2013 - Published: 11/9/2006
Lily Payne by Kristina Suko reviews
I have never understood Lily Payne. My first memory of her senseless and horrific nursery rhymes and maniacal laughter began the moment she learned to talk.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,269 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/7/2007 - Published: 1/1/2007 - Complete
Legacy by Faithful Jewel reviews
A young girl's village is destroyed by an unknown killer. This short story follows her through the event and the horrors of the night that changed her life. It's more bloodthirsty than horror, written in a one off session. Feedback much appreciated.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,188 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 3/7/2007 - Complete
The Controller by Jedidragoon reviews
The internet cafe appeared normal enough but the owner had a very special program...one that ran on human souls.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,409 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/9/2007 - Complete
Shhh Don't Say a Word! by chippychip reviews
Alissa thinks it's a normal, boring day in math class, when suddenly 6 guys come in with guns and start shooting down students! PLease give reviews, i'll review yours!
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,118 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2006 - Complete