Home Community Fiction Action The Super-Verse
The Super-Verse
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Action, Since: 12-09-14
Founder: LeafyDreams - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 4635
Once upon a time, superheroes and supervillains clashed on the streets. Then the heroes were systematically assassinated and the villains ran rampant. Now, a new generation of heroes are ready to lead a revolution and bring justice back to the world. Accepting all heroes and villains from other authors.

The King of Light by DreamAHero reviews
Superheroes are an endangered species. Supervillains rule over countless cities, abusing the people and ravaging the land. But when one villain's actions unleash an even greater evil, he will only have one way to stop it. The supervillain will have to play the role of a superhero, if he wants any hope of stopping this monster he's unleashed.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Crime - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,460 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/13/2015 - Published: 1/23/2015
Night and Light: Crisis in Chicago! by LeafyDreams reviews
Discontinued.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,265 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/3/2015 - Published: 1/6/2015
Lady Liberty by A Fire Rose reviews
The makings of a female superhero. Reviews always appreciated! Thanks!
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Crime/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,638 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/9/2014 - Published: 12/6/2014
I, Immortal by LeafyDreams reviews
"You're amazing. You're a miracle. You're a blessing to my life, and I'm honored to have met you. Of all the particles to float through space, of all the gravity wells to bring those particles together, of all the billions of people to exist, and out of all of the billions more to be born...This planet was made. Your family was made. YOU were made... I love you."
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,795 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/9/2014 - Complete
Bad Boss by LeafyDreams reviews
A supervillain commits a dastardly crime, but looks out for his favorite henchmen at the same time. Part of the Super-verse, a unified universe right here on Fictionpress. After reading, PM the author for a chance to join in the superhero/supervillain fun and even be a part of a superhero team.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Crime/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,280 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/4/2014 - Complete