Home Community General The Weird, The Random, And the Wonderful
The Weird, The Random, And the Wonderful
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-03-11
Founder: The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life - Stories: 19 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 3544
Just a load of really random bits and pieces of all catergories... From comical songs, to conversations with ourselves. Great poetry or phenomenal stories. Just ANYTHING! If you'd like to be a staff or if you want me to upload one of your stories to the community, just message me, -The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life-, I'll read through stuff and more than likely accept but Its a possibility that I will decline so make sure you proof read stories beforehand. =]
Enjoy the material me and my staff have picked out =D

Bunny Rabbits That Fell From The Sky by Dont Mock The Week reviews
Title pretty much sums it up. Very random 5 minutes of my life.
Poetry: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 199 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Complete
The Perfect Specimen by A fragment of the imagination reviews
What should I use as a replacement for blood' It all started when I recieved horror as my genre for our short films assignment in drama. Who knew I would find my first love with a genre like horror.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/6/2011 - Complete
The Glum Demise of The Girl With Beautiful Lashes by mikaelamuffinx reviews
A poem about the mysterious death of a girl with beautiful eyelashes. Read, and review pleease. :D
Poetry: General - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 186 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/16/2011 - Complete
Fatal Fairy Tales by Rickman-Fan-Girl reviews
Not for children, fairy tales with an evil and twisted spin.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,007 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/2/2011 - Published: 6/5/2009
Gross Spring Bumfluff by Adz Papa reviews
Something i wrote during a boring study period. A bit random with no real sense of direction. For people who like things a little random
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 659 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/31/2011 - Complete
Bizarre Stories for Peculiar Minds by bookaddict27 reviews
Short, humorous stories ranging from ridiculously random to spectacularly stupid. They practically drip in sarcasm and some are rather morbid. If you read without too high of expectations, you might get a laugh. Or you might just question my sanity.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,825 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/31/2011 - Published: 2/11/2011
The Basics To Romantic Stories by The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life reviews
I'm pissed off of all these cheesy romance stories, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! read this, and it'll prove that any love story written falls into these guidlines...
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,236 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/30/2010 - Complete
The Simpletons Guide by The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life reviews
Hey You! YEAH YOU! you seem like the kind of simpleton that needs help with life! COME READ NOW! -to fellow people who are not simpletons, just a comical guide for the retarded, Enjoy- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? READ ON!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,306 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/28/2011
20 Things To Say To Turn Someone Off by The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life reviews
Ever wanted to turn someone off because you just can't stand them? here's a few examples of what to say to do just that. Rated T for sexual references and swearing
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 367 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/5/2011 - Complete
The Journey Known as Defeat by The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life reviews
Everyone has an obsession that you can't resist to have all the time, but here's the most common one for most people...
Poetry: Humor - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 509 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Complete