Home Community General The White Room
The White Room
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-19-10
Founder: ZyggyGirl - Stories: 6 - Followers: 1 - id: 3106
A collection of well-written stories ranging from odd to bemusing to flat-out freaky. If you know a story you think should be added, let me know!

How To Lose One's Mind by ImaginativeMind reviews
One-shot of a telemarketer's fall from sanity. These hilarious antics will have you rolling with laughter.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,272 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/21/2010
Apparitons by SpaceCat reviews
During the desperation of the Great Depression, One lone alien, the last survivor of his race, comes to Earth to save the day. Dedicated to Zyggy because I CAN!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 53,356 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Complete
Jack of Eagles by Skyline Stanza reviews
It stared when Jack awoke suspended from a bridge. Now, on top of his missing memory, he has to deal with leeches that eat dreams, an organization who's members uses playing cards to fight them, and strange ghostly figures...
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 21,734 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/15/2010 - Published: 7/30/2010
Plus Rock by BullRunPicnicker reviews
A scientific study of adding a rock to many situations. Please R&R, or I will find you. On hiatus
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 528 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/9/2010 - Published: 4/17/2010
The Fairies Of Manhattan by SpaceCat reviews
1986 Professor Matthew Gallowglass is asked into help find ghosts he does not believe in only to discover that stranger beings inhabit the city of New York.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 44,883 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/10/2010 - Published: 7/3/2010 - Complete