Home Community General The Writer's Corner
The Writer's Corner
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-25-12
Founder: Miggles - Stories: 12 - Followers: 4 - id: 4233
For all writers wanting their work to be read and reviewed, with constructive criticism and hints and tips on how to improve. Any kind of fiction or poetry is welcome! Just send me a message and I'll add your work. :)
If you want your work to be reviewed, you need to review other work in the community. Start your review with 'The Writer's Corner'. If you get a review with this in it, you MUST review that person's work back.

The Girl With No Name by Kay Iscah reviews
Banished from her village, a young shape shifter sets out on a journey to find her place in the world. This is a prequel of sorts to my novel Seventh Night.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,044 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/5/2013 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Complete
White Robes by Leila Archer reviews
A poem for those who have fallen, but are determined to get back up. Know that you can.
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K - English - Spiritual/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 93 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/18/2012 - Complete
Walking With Shadows Book One: Shadow's Calling by Leila Archer reviews
Afte her best friend tries to kill her, Lexia becomes aware of the existence of race of people thought to have been completely eliminated. But she soon discovers they are still being hunted... And she may be one of them.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,959 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/8/2012
Carriers by A. Nonymous1234 reviews
The population has surpassed 10 billion. In an accident, eight people became the sickening solution. In a matter of days the whole of America wants them dead, pursuing them with everything they have. The Carriers, the most wanted people in the country, will likely not live to their sixteenth birthdays.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 46 - Words: 119,438 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 4/7 - Published: 2/1/2012 - Complete
The Game by MorWolfMor reviews
Light against Darkness. Who will win the Game to end all Games?
Poetry: Life - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 248 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Complete
Fire, Ice, and Darkness by MorWolfMor reviews
Words that hurt, may not break bones. they go so much deeper, than they'll even know. A short sequence of poems from a recently dark day.
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 334 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/6/2011 - Complete
The Little Life by MorWolfMor reviews
Darkness, light, and a little life. A poem dedicated to my little hamster Azonna. RIP 2/22/12
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 155 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/22/2012 - Complete
The Unwanted by spottedfire98 reviews
My life took a complete turn for the minute I was born. Not only am I now one of the unlucky myths to be chosen for testing, but now I had to deal with a legend that I would save all myths from destruction. Problem is, I'm stuck in this lab and if I do ever get out, how can I make all the myths trust and believe in me? This story also contains quite a bit of humor, please read
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,059 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/25/2012 - Published: 5/16/2012
I Am a Foster Child by Lillia Jane Marshes reviews
Sasha Smith has always been the new girl, moving every few weeks to a new town. And then she finds out why. Her father goes to prison, and she is sent through a spiral of foster homes. Will she ever settle down and come to terms with what her father has done? Rated T to be safe.
Fiction: Kids - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,460 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/2/2013 - Published: 11/22/2012
Prophecy-It Begins by Lillia Jane Marshes reviews
Talitha has lived in the Forest her entire life, and ever since she was old enough to understand one thing has been drilled into her head: stay away from the Elves. The Elves will kill you. And then her entire village is destroyed by them and she is left alone, with only the Elves for company.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 55,561 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 11/24/2012
Wingless Bird by katayoku.no.tori reviews
The Phoenix is searching for someone new, one who has potential in some way or form. And that search led them to Anton. Which he never thought could be possible, being a lazy dreamer with no courage within him. But when strange events start happening, each set and played by a demonic thief and his leader, he learns that being a Wingless Bird is better than death. Or so he thinks...
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 30 - Words: 90,808 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/18 - Published: 11/5/2012
Ouroboros by Miggles reviews
Miraina lives in a strictly controlled world run by the System and policed by the ominous Protectors, where even the sunrise is always on time. She and her family lead a monotonous extistance, fearing for their lives every second of every day. But when her whole world is ripped apart, she must battle to save all that is dear to her as the boundaries of fact and fiction blur.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,312 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/3/2013 - Published: 10/26/2012