Home Community General The hidden 10%
The hidden 10%
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-22-12
Founder: vis verbi - Stories: 17 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 4157
Any stories having to do with homosexuality and a characters seeking acceptance/love, that means MxM and slash people! I will keep smut to a minimum, BUT there will be disturbing themes. Also, I am always looking for new stories, if you have a story that you think pertains to the theme, PM me and I'll read it.

From Where We Stand by PyroWriter reviews
Czar Catherine I once said “You write on paper, but I have to write on human skin, which is far more ticklish.” In short, she meant: It’s so much easier to decide to be straight than it is to keep your eyes from wandering in the locker room.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 40 - Words: 91,199 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 6/28/2008 - Published: 2/18/2006
As A Friend by PalindromeIsntOne reviews
Slash? Well, I could have loved him like that, I suppose. But I wouldn't. I mean, think of the inconvenience. -undecided status-
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,062 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/6/2012 - Published: 12/2/2012
Parker by S Macneil reviews
Parker Knight is gay. Everybody knows this. Especially ex-friend Dylan Baker who makes Parker's life miserable by tormenting him every chance he can get. Parker's only comfort comes from knowing his best friend and secret love of his life Liam Eriksson is ready to defend and protect him against Dylan's fists. After a suicide attempt a few years ago, Parker is just trying to live.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 69,054 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/12/2013 - Published: 2/15/2013 - Complete
Good enough by Shady Shinigami reviews
MxM SLASH. The sad thoughts running through a young man's head, when his boyfriend comes home from another long night of cheating.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 613 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/20/2013 - Complete
The Smile Widens by Blue Screen of Death reviews
The culmination of all of our time spent together. Not just anyone's bundle of energy, but MINE. [Proposal, Slash, MM, Oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/5/2006 - Complete
Body, Mind, Soul by big.break.and.laryngitis reviews
They say that Alex--yeah. They're saying he didn't even know." Deana's secret is out and Alex is alone. He won't talk about it, and nobody seems to know the full story. But Julian wants to get to the bottom of things. Complete.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,611 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Published: 12/23/2010 - Complete
About a Boy dot dot dot and Another Boy by Quietly Losing Control reviews
Short story I wrote for school about a boy discovering his sexuality...stupidly angsty and also a bit of slash, obviously
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,337 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/19/2006
Left Up To Chance by Walking in Xanadu reviews
I don't know which of us is more desperate—yeah I do: him . I don't know why I'm agreeing to go out with him when I have far too much on my plate already. I don't tend to get out much, but I guess Mickey's just different. mxm, slash, gay, homosexual
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 32,496 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/14/2011 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Complete
Don't Stress by AlphaOmegaPsi reviews
Ever try being straight?" "Can't say that I have...ever try being gay?" MxM Oneshot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,805 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/31/2008 - Complete
Just Friends by Piperi reviews
Reflections on the recent misery in my life revolving around the nonevents of my love life with a boy at school. It's mXm/slash, whatever you call it. I'd call it cliché if I didn't already think the word "cliché" was too cliché to use anymore. T-Language
Poetry: Love - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 176 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Complete
My Secret Journal by antonio r reviews
I just need to tell someone whats happening. Just until I get the courage to come out.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,890 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 10/24/2012 - Published: 10/1/2012
Accursed Gifts by Cosmical Sage reviews
One boy can make the forces of nature run wild at a thought. Another boy holds the mysteries of the human mind in his hand. Even with all this power, can they hold their own against those that would take advantage of them? Gay, slash, yaoi, mxm, etc.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,392 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/27/2008 - Published: 4/13/2008 - Complete
Pen and Paper by Orchid Butterflies reviews
I'm a freak -- I know this. I hide in my hoodies, avoiding every curious glance. But then, he asked, "Why do you always wear those jackets?" Slash, mxm, one-shot
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,631 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Complete
he & him by rat princess reviews
a drabble i wrote at three am. he wanted him, so he killed for him. it's what you do for your bestfriend, right? warnings: slash, mxm, implied murder.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 383 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15/2011 - Complete