Home Community General The Dark Side Of The Moon
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-20-07
Founder: CasaNova73099 - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - id: 1232
This C2 community is for those in search of poems and stories that focus on the darker and more mysterious aspects of life. If you want to submit, PM me, but note that your piece MUST fall under at least 1 of these subcategories: ANGST, DRAMA, MYSTERY, and TRAGEDY.

Legacy Catalyst by Cee Michelle
Three people reunite to take up the mantle of their parents when an old enemy returns.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 27,585 - Published: 8/26/2007 - Complete
All I Can Do is Dream by fading innocence reviews
A sequel to Dreamin' Away. It really makes me frustrated sometimes that all I can do is dream of a happier world for all of us.
Poetry: Life - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 80 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/27/2006 - Complete
Never Again by Ammom reviews
I once lost myself to the hurt my friends never saw, because they had me busy with THEIR problems. To show them I could't take it, I wrote this first poem, and now the second, as I add someone new... Review if you wish, it's returned.
Poetry: Friendship - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 260 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 9/6/2007 - Published: 3/15/2006
I Don't Miss by Ammom reviews
I wrote this to my friend, who doesn't talk to me now because his ex once didn't let him. I don't know if I'll show him this ever. He still won't speak with me, though I don't know why. I recently discovered how I really feel, and I can't do anything.
Poetry: Friendship - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 116 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/9/2007 - Complete
No Man's Land by CasaNova73099 reviews
I had originally written this four years ago. Some guys try to pursue relationships with girls that are shy or reclusive in nature. However, in doing so, they may be in for more than what they bargained for...
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 208 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Complete
Blue Eyes by CasaNova73099 reviews
Another poem that I wrote four years ago. It was my way of apologizing to a friend for hurting his feelings...
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 311 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Complete
Nevermore by CasaNova73099 reviews
Yet another four year old poem I've written. It reflects the time when I went through a very dark period in life, and how I pretty much wished it was all over...
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 237 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/1/2007 - Complete