Home Community General The FPSSA Winners
The FPSSA Winners
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-24-08
Founder: omgitskandice - Stories: 26 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 2185
*gasp* Season Two's almost done? That means the next round of winners will be added. Only the best supernatural stories are chosen as winners. This season, the stories range from normal vampires to out-of-this-world fairy tales. Save the hassel of sifting through pages of stories that may never be updated.

Heavenbound by Armith-Greenleaf reviews
REMOVED / It wasn't a bright idea to be driving on a dark rainy night while crying. She didn't see the truck coming up front and WHAM! Welcome to Heaven. Awaited Sister Fiction to Kanilla's Hellbound. Featured in Fiction With Bite/FPSSA/Campanella
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 63 - Words: 378 - Reviews: 514 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 12/31/2010 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Complete
Never Piss Off A Vampire by Swarlos reviews
Never piss off a Master Vampire. In fact, never piss off vampires period. It's just not smart. They don't just get mad, they get even. It was good advice -- my advice -- and maybe one day I would take it." A COMPLETE! short story written for a competition
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,766 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Complete
HalfBreed: Book One by Swarlos reviews
Alexandra Sherwood's not your average eighteen-year-old. Not even close. And neither is the mysterious Kaleb Breslin, nor any of his family. So, what happens when ... Full summary within! SORRY. ON HIATUS. REVIEWS ARE STILL WELCOME AND MUCH-LOVED!
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 13 - Words: 29,828 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/17/2009 - Published: 1/24/2009
Living and Breathing, Etc by step.softly reviews
Tegan Smith, born and raised a city girl, volunteers to spend the summer at her aunt's house the summer after her senior year. Tegan is curious, though- a little too curious. Who is more dangerous? The dead or the living?
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 19 - Words: 43,184 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 1/5/2011 - Published: 4/9/2008
The Three Powers by Medieval-Rogue reviews
Sasilyna is a General in her fiefdom... a rarity for a woman, a natural talent for her. When a loved one is kidnapped by those that feed on blood, she and her sisters must rely on ties that lie closer to the Vampiric race than expected to survive.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 43 - Words: 312,223 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/2/2009 - Published: 5/30/2004 - Complete
Hell Hounds by canislupus7 reviews
Sequel to CanisLupus. After Romania things have changed for the worse. My Mom won't change out of her werewolf form and I can barely keep my depression under control. Mircea still holds my father captive. Will I find him or will my pack parish?
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 15 - Words: 65,957 - Reviews: 442 - Favs: 338 - Follows: 235 - Updated: 1/5/2010 - Published: 12/21/2008 - Complete
The Freezing Cold by William Henton reviews
Ever feel like you just need to unwind? Yeah, so do I. But I have this crazy, wacky thing called "life" always throwing its dirty laundry at me. Dirty laundry in many shapes and sizes, but I digress. One thing you should know though. I'm no average Joe.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,647 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/16/2009 - Published: 1/13/2009
Apantomancy by ladyshalott reviews
Once, when she was a little girl, she had brushed against the darkness.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,342 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Complete
CanisLupus by canislupus7 reviews
Werewolves are hostile, aggressive, and all together control freaks. I am seen as a child in their eyes, even though I'm almost an adult in the pack laws. They want to protect me when I can take care of myself. Will I show them or prove them right?
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 137,104 - Reviews: 408 - Favs: 508 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 11/14/2008 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Complete
How High by Euphorialie reviews
Add:One slightly psychotic, self proclaimed huntress, one snarky and attractive new partner, and a mess of trouble with far too many firearms. Throw in a dash of mysterious stalker and annoying sibling. Blend. Bake with an oven full of mythical creatures.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 148,078 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 8/7/2008 - Published: 9/18/2007 - Complete
Dangerous Game by Crazy Talk reviews
You should never play poker with a demon. More to the point, you should never play strip poker with a demon. Matter of fact, don't play strip anything with a demon. You'll lose every time.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 14,202 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 8/26/2008 - Published: 6/30/2007 - Complete
The Slave of Heaven by RyAnn Leigh reviews
Old version--Please read the newer and now complete version "The Slave of Heaven Re-Write ."
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 43 - Words: 178,074 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 1/26/2009 - Published: 9/16/2008
To Interrogate A Vampire by ElladoraBlack reviews
2 men in a room with an accused muderer, who thinks shes 500 years old and drinks human blood. Whose idea was this? please R&R
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,799 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/7/2008 - Published: 11/13/2008
Becca's Becoming by I. Degolier reviews
A Native American girl with the gift of lycanthropy races against time through the Badlands of South Dakota. 2008 FictionPress Supernatural Stories Awards winner - Best Written Action Story. Completed.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,873 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/30/2008 - Published: 9/3/2008 - Complete
The Execution of the Heart by Alice B. Black reviews
Julia simply meant to give the General the slip and go back home, back to her normal life. But as she flees for her life she meets a curious stranger, a boy by the name Alec. The man is a cold blooded assassin, but is there more beneath the skin?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,215 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/9/2009 - Published: 3/1/2007 - Complete