Home Community General The Silly List II
The Silly List II
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-03-08
Founder: Nova laVie - Stories: 262 - Followers: 9 - id: 1603
What I Like. Lots of Slash.

Mud Bath by Tonberry Surprise reviews
MxM/ I told him to stop making fun of my face, but he just wouldn't listen. So I punched him in his. I just didn't expect him to react by tackling me into the mud.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,273 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/16/2011 - Published: 3/29/2011 - Complete
Touchy Feely by Tonberry Surprise reviews
MxM/ When my sister asked me to deliver a package to some kid she's monitoring due to some program, I really didn't want to. But because she's my sister I can't say no forever... and now, now I'm being hit on by some thirteen year old. God save me.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,112 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/15/2011
Drop of Love by UpToNoGood42
A speach I gave to a friend turn out pretty poetic, so I wrote it down.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 84 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Complete
Pet Shop Boys by frenchmartini reviews
Get a pet they said, and that was how Damon ended up with Marcus the cat. Marcus was why he found himself in the pet shop almost every day, annoying Luke. MxM Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,393 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 40 - Published: 6/16/2010
The Mute and the Roamer by Udunie reviews
In the island kingdom of Ticcal, a mute boy becomes the company of a man on a dangerous mission by a chance meeting... Rating will go up as the story proceeds *SLASH*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,797 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/30/2011 - Published: 8/21/2010
Alone by CrystallineSolid reviews
An essay on life and friendship.
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 194 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Complete
You mean the world and more by robot unicorn attack reviews
she watches him and she wonders if he could ever feel the same she feels for him. oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 449 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 8/25/2009 - Complete
Liar by robot unicorn attack reviews
Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for any harm and/or deaths occured from over-exposure to extreme fluffiness. intended to be m/m, but can be taken any way.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 282 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 8/26/2009 - Complete
The Bandanna Epic by Chasmodai Blue reviews
Slash// Leigh wanders around in the aftermath of the Great Biological War in search of the isolation of night, only to meet up with a boy who has never seen the sun.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,964 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Complete
Misunderstandings by GASPtrinitrotoluene reviews
i'll do it. i'll tell my brother that i love him. the worst that can happen is he will hate me. right? [low key yaoi, mm, and violence] ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/2/2006 - Complete
Highly Flammable by Buona Sera reviews
Derik knows one way to win back your ex-lover and your ex-college professor is to bump into them. Literally. "You know James, if we were a book, consider this the sequel." MxM slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,048 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/17/2009 - Published: 10/1/2009
The Cottage in Weaver's Wood by frogs of war reviews
The day after Polly unintentionally confessed to Henry, he walked out on his wife and left the village. Ten years later, he's back. Did he come for Polly?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,675 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Updated: 2/13/2009 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Complete
Headache by frogs of war reviews
I wake up with a head the size of a whale in a sticky bed beside a stranger. Why was I so stupid last night? It’s a good thing people only turn twenty-one once. Slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,559 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/24/2009 - Published: 4/18/2009 - Complete
Assisted Lift by frenchmartini reviews
Phil doesn’t know what Craig’s on. Why would a straight guy pretend to be a girl online? Total boredom was his guess. Real answer? To save his jaded best friend from man-hating gloom because he's not rebounding on his own. Manhunt? Maybe, briefly. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,576 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 6/22/2010 - Published: 7/29/2009
Better Than Breakfast by Tygati reviews
Irian is a Fairy Godfather, and very good at what he does. Which is why it is so baffling and vexing when nothing he does seems to bring a Happy Ever After for his latest charge. Worse, every day makes it harder to avoid trying to keep the boy for himself
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,122 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 22 - Published: 3/11/2009 - Complete
Broken Heart Beneath the Guise by eStHeR-tHe-ScRiBe reviews
Pop, super star sensation, Collin Laird, tops all the charts with his playboy outfits and always perky attitude. When Garth Newman, his new body guard, steps into his world, Collin learns that smiles don't mean that people can't see the hidden pain.20And
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,464 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/18/2009 - Published: 1/18/2009
Area 51 Death Wish by Squirrel Activist reviews
-slash- Aaron Price wants to be dead, so in an effort to commit an interesting suicide, he decides to see how far into Area 51 he can make it before he gets shot by the "cammo dudes." However, the whole 'suicide' thing doesn't go as planned...
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,259 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 12/21/2009 - Published: 10/5/2008
Infatuation by ShadowGal reviews
A poem inspired by a member of the Japanese rock group Nightmare. I only wish I knew his name.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 126 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/14/2004
Cruelty by Citrus reviews
There are some things that should never be said, some secrets that should stay secret, and some feelings that should stay hidden. At least, that's what Lucas thinks, and lashing out at the one boy he may love is his only way to express himself.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 64,167 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 9/16/2009 - Published: 11/2/2008
Flowers for Sasha by Aprelin reviews
Alexander Brodsky is a senior resident of emergency medicine at one of the best hospitals in the country. He desperately needs to start his own family, but he's really just a child at heart. That's when he meets Victor, a selfless young firefighter.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,755 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/19/2009 - Published: 8/22/2008
You, My Friend, Are Dreadfully Mistaken by Carnivale reviews
Jack Spade's life consists of stalking Ronnie, starting riots in his debate class, dreaming about Ronnie, attacking George Fischer, and trying to convince Ronnie that they DO, IN FACT, have a relationship. [slash.]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,517 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 12/14/2008 - Published: 2/1/2008
Of Suicide and Food Products by Roses of the Storm reviews
Tofu may be the only person to ever have picked up a guy on a suicide hotline. Jam knew Tofu was special from the start.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,362 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/11/2006
It's Really Rather Charming by Carnivale reviews
Charlie has guys *who think he's a girl* hitting on him all over the place, a perfect*ly awful* boyfriend, and maybe a little bit of a crush on his best friend. His best friend who he makes out with. Often. But you're not supposed to know that.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 172 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/6/2008 - Published: 7/3/2008
Doubting Thomas by Sirivinda reviews
A short piece about what it takes to make someone believe. Complete.
Fiction: General - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/19/2006 - Complete
A Sheep In Dragon's Clothing by NobodysSon reviews
When an innocent sheep wakes up to find herself two stories tall and able to breath fire, all heck breaks loose on the ol' farm.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,850 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/7/2007 - Complete
109 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »