Home Community Fiction Historical Time Traveling Stories
Time Traveling Stories
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Historical, Since: 04-25-11
Founder: AresScarletRaven - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 3710
I can't think of a witty title for the community right now so it's pretty straight to the point. Historical stories that involve someone coming to the future or someone going back to the past. [NO SLASH]

More that SHOULD be here, but I can't add because they aren't 'historical' which they are.
... I can't fit them in the description either so I found this.

notepub . com /?note=182402

Balmoralty by miss1927 reviews
A girl from 2010 somehow ending up in Victorian Scotland in the middle of a sailing race. Odd I know, but pray do have a glance.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 24,960 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/21/2013 - Published: 6/9/2010
Welcome to Korea, Kid by SpikeyGirl reviews
Matilda's a science nerd, in a science experiment gone wrong she has to face the past, literally. It’s 1951. Welcome to MASH unit 3096 in Korea, Mattie. You’re here to stay. You're going to see blood and guts, they may even be your own. Deal with it.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,604 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/5/2009 - Published: 12/28/2008
My Sister Katrine by H. M. Longo reviews
A young man from the eighteenth century meets his sister from the twentieth. This story contains long, archaic sentences; the narrator is from the 1700's so I took some liberties with the style. I can't think of a title for this, I just changed it again.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,027 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/12/2009 - Complete
Alea Iacta Est by Faraday's Constant reviews
A story of time travel, adventure and above all, Ancient Rome! I am handing it in as a Latin II project and would really appreciate constructive criticism before the due date, May 27th!
Fiction: Historical - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 20 - Words: 17,768 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/17/2009 - Published: 3/16/2009 - Complete
Queen of the Fearless by Devon Parr reviews
When was I born, whom am I? The cousin of the Crowned Princess of Wales? or am I a future copy? When will I see my destiny out in front of me? Queen of the past, girl of the future. A/N the more reviews I get the more I write.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 943 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/15/2009 - Published: 10/12/2009
Finding Maria by DuskLight
Maria is transported into the past - but why, and how? Finding herself trapped centuries ago, she is forced to write letters hoping that someone will save her.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 633 - Published: 10/15/2009
LIGHTBULB by Flintlock15 reviews
2004. an illegal mission involving the kidnapping of a teen from the yr. 1777. This how the boy looks at our Modern America vs. Colonial America. (my thoughts of my present day world, satarized into a story.)
Fiction: Historical - Rated: T - English - Angst/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,554 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/11/2004
The Time Traveler by Zygnus Windell reviews
Ben Franklin's bastard son travels forward in time by accident and sees the future of the union. Short story.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,543 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/21/2005
Inner War by Mar Grimm reviews
War between the unified Governments of the world and the civilian rebellion has broken out. The Now known as the Empire, The Governments have created super soldiers called Erasers to easily defeat the rebellion and establish dominance. Zeke, with his canine companion Fly, are selected to infiltrate the rebellion's ranks and take it out from the inside. What happens?
Fiction: Historical - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,486 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 7/6/2011 - Published: 10/19/2010
The Heir by Sahara5 reviews
A 21st century girl gets sucked back in time to Victorian England. She is taken in by a kind man, and discovers her destiny in a long line of Heirs. Stuck in a different time she must learn to negotiate high society in 19th century London. Please review!
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K - English - Mystery - Chapters: 25 - Words: 82,119 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 4/19/2012 - Published: 4/4/2011