Home Community Fiction Horror To Make King Proud
To Make King Proud
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Horror, Since: 02-27-09
Founder: Justin Carlton - Stories: 12 - Followers: 10 - id: 2395
Dedicated to horror fiction that is original and truly grasps the concept of frightening the reader. In other words, stories that in no way involve vampires, werewolves, or serial killers who quote nursery rhymes while disemboweling their victims.

Scraps by Alexander Turnbull reviews
"Scrap: skrap an old, discarded, or rejected item or substance for use in reprocessing or as raw Typically something at the end of its useful metal or " Inspired by creepy, quietly violent
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,961 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/22/2009 - Complete
Suffer Little Children by Alexander Turnbull reviews
...to come unto me, for theirs is the kingdom of It's a beautiful First Holy Communion day, and nothing's going to spoil it for Revenge is a dish best served in the sight of
Fiction: Horror - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,220 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/22/2009 - Complete
baby by littlest clouds reviews
-It's a lovely autumn afternoon when they bury Baby.- PG. R/R plz. Thx.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: K+ - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,038 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/2/2009 - Complete
Freddy, Poor Freddy by Brilliantshine reviews
All children experience a faze of putting and then devouring thethings he or she has put into their mouths. They will eventually growout of it, but Freddy, will not.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,334 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/5/2007 - Complete
The Gentleman's Flight by Alexander Turnbull reviews
A man, a bag, and one thousand razor What could possibly be dangerous about that?
Fiction: Horror - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,247 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/22/2009 - Complete
The Farmhouse by Kristina Suko reviews
I had promised myself that before I died, I would relieve these memories, or relive them, and perhaps I would die in peace after I saw that what had been done was long gone... the rooms empty, the house abandoned, the horror of it all gone with age.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,407 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 5/21/2008 - Published: 8/26/2007
Colours by Karnivalique reviews
How do you gauge insanity? Elliot and Shelby coexist in a psych ward, where it's hard to judge exactly what is going on, and what may lie under the surface of their white-washed world... Rated T - for now.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,562 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12/2008