Home Community Fiction Romance True Love
True Love
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 06-29-07
Founder: sweetz123 - Stories: 68 - Followers: 0 - id: 1109
Completed Stories which are just incredible. Incredibly well written and a pleasure to read. Contains slash and het, oneshots and novel length stories that'll be sure to have you reading them over and over again.

Working It by write-this-down reviews
MM [Slash] Jared is not having a good second day on the job, and the grumpy gift shop manager isn't really making things any easier. [OneShot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,541 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/29/2007 - Complete
Five Moderately Easy Steps to Having a Life by write-this-down reviews
[Slash] Liam mostly keeps to himself and spends his time painting, until one day a neighbor shows up with his mail. After that, it's only a matter of time until Liam finally gets the hang of actually having a life. OneShot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,173 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 567 - Follows: 33 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Complete
Surprisingly Unsurprised by lillypad-hopper reviews
This can be read as a separate story but will make much more sense if read after 'Save the Cheerleader' Gavin and Katie are back with more corny romance and more adventure. The occasion? Thanksgiving with Katie's family. All fiftysix of them. Oh, dear.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,795 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Complete
Save the Cheerleader by lillypad-hopper reviews
Gavin hates her. Period. She's stupid and lame and should leave him alone, because he wants nothing to do with her. Unless she's in trouble. Then he might be persuaded to step in. If he feels like it. But it's not because he likes her or anything. Nope. :
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,954 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 336 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/11/2007 - Complete
One Crowded Hour by Kendal reviews
She wanted to ignore him, but that was harder than it sounded. Especially when he kept popping up in the middle of her living room. Now if only he would stay where he belonged... like in the twenty second century. [Fin.]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,133 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 7/20/2007 - Published: 7/12/2007 - Complete
Ink Emotions by bangbangstartagain reviews
[OneShot] 'Rafael...' It sort of rolled off the tongue. And he had been so pretty. 'Right.' Casey looked up at the roof. 'Only YOU would call the tattoocovered, pierced, blackclothed, dreadlocked guy pretty.'
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,846 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/26/2007 - Complete
Catch You by Kendal reviews
The first time she met him, she wondered if it was possible to die of embarrassment. The second time, shame quickly turned into amusement. After that, what was left to worry about? Oh, right. Figuring out what the heck he wanted. [Fin.]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,659 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 221 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 10/12/2007 - Published: 10/3/2007 - Complete
Something to Talk About by Rykaine reviews
[SLASH] Darryl's the hottest topic of conversationnot necessarily in a good way Matt doesn't think it's fair. A secret admirer motif with the cubicle working environment as its backdrop.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,306 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/7/2004 - Complete
Guardian of the Punch Bowl by invisible.writer reviews
Every Valentine's Day she could be seen sitting not 2 feet away from the punch bowl, alone. She hated it.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,389 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/17/2005 - Complete
Finding Serendip by Lilias reviews
[Slash] [Oneshot] Malin, the superfluous but defiant fourth son of a cooper, is invited to the Emperor’s wedding—as the sacrifice. But when things go awry and Malin becomes the bride instead of the sacrificial lamb, things couldn’t get more complicated.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,764 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 16 - Published: 1/17/2006 - Complete
For a Blue OrbRing by D.H. L'Orange reviews
one-shot Life becomes difficult for Mage-Apprentice Ashton after he inadvertently admits his love to the object of his affections, Prince Rhonan of Chastonia. slash: m/m
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,034 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/21/2006 - Complete
Fireworks by Yoyo-chan reviews
Keagan is a mad scientist. Adriel the security guard has a strange secret. Keagan can make his own fireworks, but having someone else around can't hurt.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,254 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/17/2005 - Published: 9/20/2005 - Complete
When You Own the Universe by Secretive reviews
He’s perceived as a spoiled rich kid that always gets what he wants. She’s seen as a cynical loner with an anger issue. But neither are truly what they seem what happens when they begin to notice this? What happens when he “buys” her for a week?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 112,384 - Reviews: 3610 - Favs: 3,305 - Follows: 328 - Updated: 3/25/2006 - Published: 10/16/2003 - Complete
Sly Dog by Lainiee reviews
Winning her over had nothing to do with flowers, chocolate or suave dance moves. He only kept barging through her door to harass her. [OneShot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,075 - Reviews: 317 - Favs: 1,033 - Follows: 60 - Published: 8/15/2005 - Complete
S E X and Other Words of Love by recreated reviews
I said the word 'sex' and he thought I was cool. But we were just seven and I doubt saying anything now could make him notice me at all. {Complete}
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,548 - Reviews: 793 - Favs: 517 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 9/10/2005 - Published: 2/20/2005
Out to Pasture by Kimagure reviews
Connor's a city boy who has just moved to the country. Mason is a country boy whose twin brother is trying his hand at matchmaking. Slash. M/M. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,647 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/20/2006
Of Motorcycles and Puppies by Sasha L. Miller reviews
Ryan has issues with his car, but luckily, Max is there to help him out. Slash, mXm. Written for Kimagure. For the record, and take note: this is a BLOODY FUCKING ONESHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,252 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/18/2005 - Published: 9/10/2005 - Complete
In A Battle of Bad Pick Up Lines by Jenina reviews
“… Samuel Adams.” “As in the beer?” I asked curiously. “As in the beer,” he affirmed. “Also as in the Samuel Adams who signed the Declaration of Independence, but hell, all we know is the beer.” Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,621 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 479 - Follows: 32 - Published: 12/28/2005 - Complete
False Facades by Maeven reviews
Sam Westlane is the new kid in the famous all boys Crestan High School for the rich and the spoiled ... There's only one problem. Sam is a girl.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 114,525 - Reviews: 7163 - Favs: 5,809 - Follows: 798 - Updated: 1/5/2009 - Published: 9/5/2003 - Complete
Close Encounters, Inc by fazzingaway reviews
Complete! Between the three of us, we were probably connected to everyone in our year group and helped people meet the men or women of their dreams. But then one dream turned into a nightmare when I realised I'd fallen in love with the target…
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 81,605 - Reviews: 635 - Favs: 933 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 8/15/2007 - Published: 7/26/2004 - Complete
Discontented by Endless Dark reviews
Kat's life is a total mess. She has family problems, can't decide which college to go to, and to top it all off, she has to deal with Jake, who is not exactly her favorite person. But when everything comes crashing down, he's the one she turns to.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 52,472 - Reviews: 659 - Favs: 526 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 3/28/2004 - Published: 1/3/2004 - Complete
Breathtakingly Gorgeous by xoxluurve reviews
[ONE SHOT] “I'm already in love with someone,” I said. “And who is this supposed moron,” he muttered darkly. I turned and looked at him. Oh God, here goes the last shred of dignity I own. I took a deep breath. “You.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 82 - Reviews: 382 - Favs: 1,377 - Follows: 95 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Complete
Of Wolves and Witches by Kimagure reviews
Henry's older brother has conquered Moray, and he's been sent to 'subdue the barbarians'. But the barbarians aren't quite what he expected and he's not quite what they expected. Slash. M/M. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,328 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 17 - Published: 3/20/2006
Ink Stained Glass by fragmented blue reviews
It’s not a vow, it’s not a promise, it’s not a relationship it’s a habit, like chewing on fingernails, the way they watch each other. About two boys, a cracked glass wall they think separates them, and a notebook full of words. [slash][oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,779 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 22 - Published: 8/9/2007 - Complete
Quest for the Quiche by invisible.writer reviews
We've all read it, heard it, been there, done that but I am still looking for my cliche, and I will leave no rock unturned, no tree uprooted until I find mine.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,773 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/4/2007 - Complete
46 | Page 1 2 Next »