Home Community General TwIMDb
TwIMDb
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-21-08
Founder: Lanna-Lovely - Stories: 50 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 1964
Master List of all the FP stories and poems by the Twilight IMDb board members.

Misti Strauss Plus One by DarkoGirl reviews
Misti Strauss is 16, has a math test on Tuesday...and is 3 months pregnant. How will this teen face up to the responsibility plus deal with her the father of her baby?
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,332 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/25/2009 - Published: 2/15/2009
The Evolution by DarkoGirl reviews
When a heinous company mess with human life, it can have disastrous and amazing effects on the "experiments". Follow two teenagers as they experience life, love and being the next phase in evolution
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,362 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/14/2009
Forever No More by xoRememberingSundayox reviews
She should've, she could've, she didn't.
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/20/2008 - Complete
Willie & Anna: Stranded by Amends Maker reviews
Oneshot - WHICH CHARACTER ARE YOU SIDING WITH? -- Willie and Anna are stranded on an island, and they argue over whose fault it is.
Fiction: General - Rated: K - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 811 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/5/2008 - Published: 10/16/2008 - Complete
In The End by artificial destiny reviews
His half crazed eyes rolled about, "There is a kingdom with no king, there is a queen without her ring." He smiled slowly, revealing tiny, sharp teeth. "Tell me girl, what does this bring?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,197 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 8/6/2009 - Published: 2/22/2008
Tragic Love Story by Haru Matsumura reviews
A lot of us have heard the story about a girl and guy on a motorcycle... where he tricks her into taking his helmet so that she could live when the brakes give out... used to describe true love. My even more tragic twist of the story.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,410 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/1/2008 - Complete
Secrets of Andover by firefly114 reviews
New to boarding school, Holly Peyton, a quick-witted and slightly sarcastic teen, is starting over. But when something goes terribly wrong, Holly is thrust into a new world of love, hate, power, and danger. She'll have to test her trust and friendships.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 60,474 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 5/19/2011 - Published: 6/10/2008
Maybe I'll See You in Heaven by x.betweenthelines reviews
Oneshot. Today is 5 years from the day I confessed my love to you. 5 years from the day you rejected me, 5 years from the day I saved you, 5 years from the day I died for you, and 5 years from my first day in heaven.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/11/2008 - Published: 8/10/2008 - Complete
Landslide by blurrylights reviews
I know that I'm changing. And it may not be all good.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 666 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Complete
But He's My TEACHER! by Sarah-Child reviews
Alex is an honor student who is always logical and reasonable. But what happens when she meets Lucas Anderson the gorgeous new AP English Teacher? Inner chaos ensues. She knows it's wrong, but will that stop her? TeacherxStudent Please RR!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 76,679 - Reviews: 274 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 225 - Updated: 7/14/2009 - Published: 12/28/2007
Savannah Heat by Vnud reviews
Running a bar in Savannah has been a blessing for Karin Farrara. Living and working with her family of 10 has been...eventful. Read as she and her "family" run the bar,balance their love lives, and enjoy the hilarious situations they get themselves in.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 23,609 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/6/2008 - Published: 3/30/2008
This Is Just The Beginning by bored-me too reviews
Alice hates Randy. I mean, despises him. Randy is falling for Alice, and falling hard. Which is a problem, considering he and his family were sent to kill her from orders of the boss. He's a vampire in love with a witch destined to kill his kind.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,858 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/5/2007 - Published: 7/28/2007
Step by FallOutLove reviews
When it comes down to lost hope.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 492 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/31/2008 - Complete
Perfect by blurrylights reviews
Perfection is a blessing, right? *redone*
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 192 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Complete
This Unfair Life by Louise Grey reviews
Beauty, Alison, Clara and I are joined together in ways that are unimaginable. You see, we have these gifts or curses that, in the wrong hands, can be used for evil. But what if they're already in those hands? This is our story... PLEASE R&R
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,009 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/20/2008 - Published: 10/2/2008
Irys by blurrylights reviews
*indefinite hiatus* Jess gets a beautiful ruby ring from a mysterious guy at Irys, a hot new club. When strange things start to happen, Jess finds out a little more about her family, their scandalous past, and now, her dangerous future
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,733 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/21/2009 - Published: 7/2/2008
Leap by blurrylights reviews
Should I take a risk? Or should I stay, my feet planted firmly on the ground?
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 218 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/5/2008 - Complete
I Don't Know by blurrylights reviews
Bobby loves Nisha with all his heart. Does she love him too? One-shot
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 669 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/22/2008 - Published: 7/19/2008 - Complete
In Bloom by blurrylights reviews
Ashe has been given an impossible task: break the heart of the heart-breaker. Can he get Nisha Vyas to fall for him? And is winning really worth it? Nisha may have more to her than he thought in the beginning. *hiatus*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,929 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/28/2009 - Published: 9/12/2008
Post Secret by Lanna-Lovely reviews
You asked me to post a secret...
Poetry: Life - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 310 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/14/2008 - Complete
Weakness by Lanna-Lovely reviews
His smile, his laugh - will they fade? Will your memory do them justice?
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 772 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 7/15/2008 - Complete
Never Mine by Lanna-Lovely reviews
You see him with her and realise it was never meant to be. Originally this was a short story outline but it sort of works as a poem on it's own.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 384 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Complete
Only One by Lanna-Lovely reviews
What happens when people interfere with destiny? When soul mates are torn apart over and over again, forced to relive the same process in each new life? Will they be able to stay together this time? Or will they be reborn again to do it all over...
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 575 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/5/2008
Enough by Lanna-Lovely reviews
Yes, he made me stronger - strong enough to leave and never look back.
Fiction: General - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 888 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Complete
Sometimes I Wonder by Lanna-Lovely reviews
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one that feels this way...
Fiction: General - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 676 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »