Home Community Fiction Action Up and Coming Authors
Up and Coming Authors
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Action, Since: 03-03-09
Founder: Cedechan - Stories: 84 - Followers: 92 - Staff: 1 - id: 2402
Need a place to post your Stories? Are you hoping to one day publish something your working so hard to write? Then you are like me! And this is the right place for you! Just let me know, and I will put your story into my community. Let me know if you want to be staff. Thanks!

Matching Scars by Cdean125 reviews
Akita is a humble thief, just trying to stay afloat. With a bloodstained past, she'd do anything to make sure her siblings remain happy and healthy. But when Cain, an eerily familiar face, drags her before the king, her world is tossed upside-down. Now she's trapped, forced to play the part of a princess and search for the one thing that will keep her family alive. PLEASE R&R!
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 110,352 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 3/29/2013
Salus: Salvation of Caligus (Full Storyso far) by Potterfan1097 reviews
Edward has grown up wanting to be batman, want he doesn't know is one day he will become like batman. Caligula is a city full of sin and gangs, and evil. Edward will done the alias of Salus to save the city.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Crime/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,037 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/2/2013 - Published: 8/30/2013
The Frigid Flight by hyoriu reviews
Fang and his best friend Martha once were normal kids. It was when Fang awakened a demon that everything changed. The prophecy is beginning, and when it ends, there will be no victor. In a world filled with magic, can Fang survive? Or will he fall into an eternal sleep. (R&R Please)
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 31,664 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 2/28/2013
Gary: The Spirit Masters by Gothar Hrothgar reviews
A soul is an essence and existence of a living creature. A spirit is a soul that bonds with a creature of a different form - a different species. After a traumatic event, a 15 year old boy named Gary discovers that he hosts a spirit - a discovery that leads him to a dangerous secret world. Now, he has to face his greatest fears if he is to protect his friends and his loved ones.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,787 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 6/2/2013 - Published: 4/24/2013
The Wanted Wolf Girl by Dat Crazy Wolfeh reviews
Samantha and her pack of werewolves are being hunted down by the W.B.C, or the Werewolf Banishing Comity. The pack of werewolves go on many adventures and fight many battles in an attempt to eliminate the W.B.C before it eliminates them.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,647 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/17/2013 - Published: 6/14/2013
Amory by madwriter101
In the midst of war and deceit, past-less soldier Amory must find her answers and try to stay alive. Fortunately, the enigmatic Madrigal Maine is there to help with that. Both embroiled in a monstrous war, the two find each other and along the way, try to find themselves, too.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,346 - Published: 6/24/2013
Shove by threecheersforsweetcaffeine reviews
schizophrenia. better description soon.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,413 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 4/18/2013 - Published: 4/17/2013
The Troubles of being a Villain by SakuraBlues reviews
Two years ago a man lost his memory after being left to die in an alley but is found and taken in by a group of four misfits. And now he lives with them and sees them as family but they aren't completely normal. They are actually villains that steal and annoy the snobby heros and he's a villain too. But what wil happen when he remembers his attacker and discovers his clouded past
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Humor/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 761 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/5/2013
Devouring Darkness by George 0x reviews
George Dark lost his parents at the age of 10. Now after 6 years he is an assassin wielding one of the seven swords of hell the Erebus.He tries to find their killer and kill him or maybe he already knows him and has a plan in mind? Completed.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,455 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/28/2013 - Published: 5/9/2013 - Complete
A Collection Of Recollections by Star of Life reviews
You're parents may keep you at home, or maybe you are a worldly explorer. Have you ever been in an avalanche? Kidnapped, maybe? Free fallen in an elevator? Or been stuck in a burning building? Been put under in surgery? In the newest chapter, go from a high-speed thrill ride to a disastrous car crash!
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,556 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/30/2013 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Complete
Vita et Mors by Fang-StrikingSilver reviews
Vivio is a 13 year old girl with her own edgy style, and cheery personality. But what happens when her parents send her off to be a part of the clans? What happens when an unknown enemy is rising from the dust? Will Vivio and her friends be enough to stop him? R&R please. No lemons. BTW Cover image by Ellielza on deviantart. Check out her artwork, it is amazing!
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,770 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 4/29/2013 - Published: 3/21/2013
Cleaning off the rust by LittleDynamite reviews
A zombie apocalypse story. Join David Reign as he and other people try to survive the near ending of the world. But when times get tough, it's up to David to keep his group together. People go insane, and there a little death here and there. Come with us on this adventure of action, romance, and horror. Rating may change as the story goes on. Some strong language.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,539 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/6/2013 - Published: 2/6/2013
The Better Times by Keilyn Burns
In the post apocalyptic Society, Raelyn must escape and stop those sent to kill her, by hiring a mysterious assassin.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,961 - Updated: 10/20/2012 - Published: 10/15/2012
Guns, Bullets and Loyalty (Season 1) by CrossesOfTime609 reviews
A once great assassin for the republic, Creed has now chosen the life of not killing due to regrets and past mistakes. But, what will happen when his past begins to hunt him down? This is his story and for him, there is no turning back in whichever path he chooses.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 40,228 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/11/2012 - Published: 10/23/2012
The Rogue Angel by Fang-StrikingSilver reviews
Adyre Bonvouloir is a Guardian Angel in training, and the annual games are coming up between demons and angels, and she is FINALLY able to go! But what happens when a shy, kind demon steals her heart? R&R. No lemons. I will delete any flames.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,052 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/14/2012
Somnium -The MMORPG- by CommieCookie reviews
Rumours say that there is this company which manufactures an MMORPG system which you could connect in your sleep, I've got the console here, wanna try it out? (Plz R&R!)
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 32 - Words: 34,485 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 5/21/2012
Mystic Island Chronicles 1: Saving Mystic Island by Kayknepps23 reviews
A new series I wrote a while back centering around a young preteen named Mystic and her adventures on Mystic Island. Join in as Mystic attempts to thwart an evil psychotic rabbit in this action packed opener! A major arch nemesis throughout the story ark is introduced! Includes plenty of action, adventure, and friendship. The rating is for the fighting later on.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/25/2013 - Published: 9/25/2012 - Complete
The Dark Guardian by Anonymous-Disciple reviews
"I fight the spawns of Hell to protect the innocent, and the weak. I fight for the living and I harm only evil. I am now a Demon Hunter and I always will be." That was the oath I said that day. And that is the oath I will follow for the rest of my days because it is the code of my life. I am Vengeance.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,186 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/31/2013 - Published: 9/8/2012
River People: Into The War by 999buzzer reviews
Several kids are given strange abilities after they are kidnapped and thrown into a river. Now the kidnappers are after them. The first of a trilogy. Will be updated frequently. Please review. Mostly a K plus , but it is rated T to be safe! Sorry if the first chapter is a little hard to read. I will try to prevent this in the future!
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,746 - Reviews: 12 - Updated: 8/23/2012 - Published: 7/20/2012
Insert title here by Wingsoflinesia reviews
So here's what to expect: so much confusion it's insane, a cat that knows things she shouldent, blood, possable mauling, love, hate, fear, craziness, a demon-possessed murderer, fire, shape-shifting, absolute and utter terror, and more cliffhangers than you can shake a stick at. Don't know what else to say...R&R? Not very good at summaries? Rated T just in case.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,343 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/16/2012 - Published: 9/2/2012
Challengers 03: Sound and Fury by Davey Jones reviews
Superhero action at its finest! Bay City's newest and seemingly only protector, PsiStar, comes to grips with her first supervillains, the murderous twins Deathcry and Firefrost! PsiStar has heart and strength and guts-but she's never faced a menace like these two before... Rating T, but very close to M for content.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,089 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/12/2012 - Complete
Batmaster's and Frosty: Zero Hour by MasterHayley reviews
Seeker City is filled with corruption and crime, with new deaths every day. But amongst the darkness, one rises and uses her powers to restore to it's former glory, with the help of several others. When a maniac cyborg theatens its existance and soon the world, two heroes must join to fight and protect their home
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 35,718 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/23/2012 - Published: 2/7/2012
Challengers 02: Star of Wonder by Davey Jones
Repost A guardian angel prevents a crime in El Cerrito! A pillar of the community arranges for an assassination! A criminal accepts a theft job! A convicted supervillain is broken out of Redvault! A sorceress bemoans a missed party opportunity! And our guardian angel gets tutoring in her powers! Not to mention a mechanic having a good day. Superhero action continues!
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,489 - Published: 7/10/2012 - Complete
Paper Wasps by LauraRaptor reviews
All of North America has been unified as The Free States of North America. Three young women start their new lives within a militaristic society. With their skills and beauty in a world of plague, spies and war, they become members of W.A.S.P.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 55,967 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 5/11/2012
Madhouse by Valkrie reviews
My first fic, so please R&R.
Fiction: Action - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/24/2012 - Published: 3/6/2012
63 | Page 1 .. Last Next »