Home Community Fiction Action Welcome Writers and Readers
Welcome Writers and Readers
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Action, Since: 04-22-09
Founder: SibJr - Stories: 12 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 2513
If you want to be part of the staff or have me add a book, just PM me.

After the Apocalypse by Carson Numetzky reviews
One hundred and fifty years after a nuclear war crippled the World. Earth has since recovered to a certain degree and so has its people. Nations draw political boundaries, both old and new. Centuries old ideals, rivalries, and enemies still plague a damaged World swimming in conflict and conspiracy. Different people from around the globe simply try to survive. Try...
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 17 - Words: 28,335 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/15/2013 - Published: 6/7/2010
Grim Angels by Andre the XV reviews
The gaurdians an orginization made to prtect the people from the darkness. Xander, unknowingly, is a main role in an end of the world prophecy.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,436 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/18/2011 - Published: 4/12/2011
Agent Laura by Screaming Dean reviews
Laura Rosenthal always wants to make a difference. She's the first woman to graduate the FBI Academy. Now that's she's in the FBI she gets ready to take on the day. Laura goes to Mississippi to investigate Ku Klux Klan killings.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,639 - Reviews: 13 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/6/2008 - Published: 11/30/2007
Adamantine Steel by Screaming Dean reviews
The bullies of Huntington High have made Adam Steel and a few others their punching bags. Despite all this, Adam refuses to back down, believing he will come out on top one day. This story takes place before the Columbine massacre that occurred in the 90s
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,455 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 9/21/2010 - Published: 10/13/2009
Goodbye Mr B by Daemonicean reviews
Oneshot. About a particularily dangerous man who is one of the best in his line of work. If I get good reveiws, I will make more on this character. I hope you will like it, please READ AND REVIEW.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 761 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Complete
Bedtime Adventure by SilentSalvation reviews
What do you see at night?
Fiction: Action - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 690 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Complete
Dictionary by chaini reviews
they rather not know that you knew there was a good chance your daddy would die tonight" a gifted child contemplates his life during his fathers surgery
Fiction: Action - Rated: K - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,401 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Complete
A Wisp Of Hair by IcedJellyBean reviews
She's been locked away in a mental facility for 5 years, and all because of him. Now she's looking to get out. After all, she's not really insane, is she?
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/1/2009 - Complete
Amazon by Keefin Bickmore reviews
A research group goes into the Amazon in search of new species of animals but what they find is Hell. Please review my story feedback is great. Most of my chapters will take about a month to post.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,764 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/7/2009 - Published: 8/2/2008
Sleeping Dogs by Arden Nona reviews
My name is Jess Simmlet. People call me and my older brother hicks, but only because I come from a hick town called Marana, Arizona. I'm an orphan, we're poor, but my brother takes care of me real well. Only, he can't protect me from his own decisions.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 163 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/12/2010 - Published: 6/5/2009