Home Community Fiction Manga What Will Harem, Will Harem, If I'm Happy or Sad
What Will Harem, Will Harem, If I'm Happy or Sad
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Manga, Since: 11-03-06
Founder: Sir Exal - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 258
Because there are days to wake up for, and dreams to be had. Home of the best Harem stories out there! It doesn't matter if there's a loser guy with a bunch of girls, or a poor girl with a bunch of guys. Taking suggestions at any time. Enjoy!

Alpha Team Alpha by Stephentchel reviews
At a training facility for genetically engineered teenage soldiers, a cadet with the lowest performance rating is assigned to a team composed of the most elite students - who happen to all be girls. A pure geek fantasy.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 139,099 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 8/22/2010 - Published: 12/17/2004
My Five Gentlemen by Kasandora reviews
"Inverse Harem Anime" Nina was an ordinary girl until five strange, but cute alien guys start living in (and ruining) her house! Now she has to deal with a demon thief, a prince, a knight, a musician, and a galaxy police officer - not to mention a two-hea
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 131,405 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/14/2009 - Published: 8/28/2005
DoubleSided Zander by Sir Exal reviews
Zander has girl problems. Six of them. One has an imaginary boyfriend, one thinks she's a holy priestess, one's hyper and nymphomaniacal, one's a secretive mad scientist, one's bossy and obsessive, and one's...green. What good can come from this?
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 29,883 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/6/2007 - Published: 8/11/2006