Home Community Fiction Romance Fling Fiction
Fling Fiction
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 06-27-10
Founder: MisUnd3rSt0od - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 3265
Romantic stories of all kinds: Kind of like a Maroon 5 song!
"Try to tell you "no" but my body keeps on telling you "yes".
Try to tell you "stop", but your lipstick got me so out of breath.
I'll be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself.
And I'll be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell."

Hello by Melodious Cacophony reviews
[In the back of my mind, I can hear the teacher droning on, but her lectures on American history don't interest me. Instead, I quietly pretend to take notes, meanwhile doodling him on my paper—the way his soft brown hair is always so mussed up and the way he always hunches over his paper in class, diligently scratching notes into his notebook...]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 753 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/2/2013 - Complete
The Scent of Colour by procrastinatenow reviews
Levi is 24. He is fit, healthy and likes listening to music. He drinks a lot of tea and has a dog called Midget. Levi is blind. Casey is 21. She is at uni, works in a bar and enjoys watching movies. She drinks a lot of beer and has a rowdy group of friends. They meet and it's irritation at first sight.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 47,307 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/2/2013 - Published: 7/27/2012 - Complete
If Only by Village reviews
Taylor Mooreland has her share of problems. Her mom's an irresponsible dreamer who's more interested in floating from audition to audition than paying the bills. So Taylor's got to keep the ship afloat, working while going to school and taking care of her brother. And if things weren't bad enough, now she's gotten herself into quite the mess with a guy who thinks she's a man.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,314 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/2/2013 - Published: 7/18/2013 - Complete
Maybe Too Late by dear-llama reviews
Complete. Friends make the best lovers, or so they say. I wouldn't know, because you don't feel the same way. Wish I'd seen this coming… but I'm three years too late.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,613 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/17/2014 - Published: 2/4/2014 - Complete
How To Get From Point A To B by dear-llama reviews
One-shot. How often is it that you get to meet an attractive stranger on the train? The problem is, you usually never see him again. Luckily for Juli, hers just keeps showing up.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,257 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/7/2014 - Complete
My First Love by Acornn reviews
I was crossing from one side and he from the other. Our hands brush for a brief moment. NEW WRITER! FIRST ATTEMPT AT STORY! REVIEWS WOULD BE NICE!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 220 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/13/2014 - Complete
Danger Love Ahead by locks92 reviews
Leaving her Sanctuary in London, April Summers joins her Mom and Brother in America to finally lead a normal life. Graham Town seemed a suitable place for new beginnings and April begins her experience in the hells of high school. Brandon States is well
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 49,229 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/8/2014 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Complete
Dreams Do Come True by Eleyna Williams reviews
Her long, wavy red hair flowed down her back like a waterfall of blood. Her ocean-deep blue eyes gazed at me with curiosity, and she licked her pink, glossy lips. As I reached out to touch her, her lips gave the smallest hint of a smile. And then she vanished.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,413 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/10/2013 - Published: 9/27/2012
White Flag I by Katie Sarah reviews
I guess I always knew deep down that Jake was my other half. He completed me as I completed him – we were two halves of the same circle. We belonged together and now there was nothing to keep us apart. Sequel White Flag II. R&R please :
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,779 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/21/2009 - Published: 3/30/2009 - Complete
The Eighth of June by maybe-rainbows reviews
The cycle is tearing me apart; she's dead one day, alive the next, then just as suddenly taken from me again. I've lived the days surrounding Hailey's murder more times than I care to remember.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Mystery - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,760 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/6/2011 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Complete
Stolen Festival Kisses by Novella-Rei
The air’s thick, cloying and sweet, almost liquid in its intensity. Arms, stretch up to the sky, reaching, grasping for something they could never possibly get – all searching for love, hope, recognition from the quartet of musicians, playing to the night
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 836 - Published: 6/26/2010
Dangerous Green Eyes by Cheyenne Bradley reviews
Alicia is so attracted to Ethan but can't shake the feeling that there is something dangerous about him. After learning about what a recurring nightmare means her and Ethan are thrown together to solve a mystery and they may even fall in love along the wa
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 295 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2010
The Obsession of Love by LightPrevails reviews
Deathly shy girls don't have three things: a heard voice, confidence , and a guy. I didn't expect any of that to change at my new school. But Bastion Welles sees something in me. And he has made me his obsession...and no matter what...I'm going to be his.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 31 - Words: 119,562 - Reviews: 430 - Favs: 265 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 7/25/2010 - Published: 12/11/2009 - Complete